Ratings for Dr. Frantz Brignol

I was told that I needed multiple crowns on upper front teeth...then shortly after getting a multiple crown bridge was told I needed upper left crowns. He then proceeded to take off some of the ones I had just had put on and made another bridge that included some of the same teeth! I paid $10,000 for the two bridges!! The newest bridge was not right and he redid it three times! He made another bridge that was good, but it fell out 4 days later! Went back and recemented the bridge (and left me waiting for a long time) but it didn't seat right and said it was MY fault!!! He adjusted my bite and said that it would fall off eventually and to call when it did and he would recement it again. I am so upset with this dentist, and have spent sooo much money...for nothing! I am now waiting for it to fall out. What a waste of time and money. FYI Stay away from this dentist!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Being the 1st patient of the day was necessary as I had to get to work. Waited 45 minutes for doctor to arrive. All 3 times I was there I waited almost an hour. They placed a crown improperly, according to my new dentist. Worse case is I had to pay out of pocket for the correct procedure and Dr Brignol's office will not refund me without legal action.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Brignol's for over 10 years and am extremely satisfied. So much so I followed him to the new Villages location. His front desk staff are very helpful as well!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I was told that I required a root canal, 3 crowns and 2 extractions. I went to a more reputable dentist and it turns out I need 4 fillings.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Brignol for 9 years now and am very happy. He is very gentle. His front desk staff are very friendly and extremely helpful! I am very excited that he now has an office in The Villages, as this is closer to me!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Brignol for 8 years and I feel he is a great dentist. He always treats me well and has helped me over come my dental fears. His staff in Eustis is wonderful, knowledgeable and always friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Brignol!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I was very dissatisfied. I went to the Eustis location. There was a long unapologetic wait. They said I could not have an exam and cleaning in one day. He said I had three cavities which surprised me as I had all my cavities filled not that long ago with my last dentist and did not think that I could have three more so soon. The woman that did my x-rays was very rude and became very defensive when I asked about the cavities suggesting that I go some place else if I didn't trust them. Well I didn't, I trusted my gut. I just went to a new dentist today and he said that I do NOT have any cavities. Always trust your gut!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

This is the worst dentist ever. For my last appointment it literally took four hours for a temp crown. I have had him re-do botched crowns to no avail. You see the guy for about five minutes while he ping pongs between the other eight or so patients that he is seeing at the same time. You need multiple needles in your gums to numb you up because you are left to rot so long. They have had to cancel appointments multiple times and make you wait forever. I really hope that his license to revoked. Do a search for him name and decide for yourself. Buyer beware this guy is in "business" not medicine. I have wasted countless hours of my life in his office of which I will never get back.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I used to go to Dr Brignol and everytime I went he would tell me I needed countless crowns, root canals, and fillings. They handed me a $5000 treatment plan like it was no big deal but I about had a heart attack. Never went back and never will.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

This operation is all about making money. I was taken in the office, had a couple of x-rays, then the dentist looked in my mouth and told me that i needed two need root canals, and a couple of fillings just by glancing in my mouth. i had no pain, it was time for my sixth month cleaning. I didn't even get a cleaning. i had to make an appointment to go back and they only did cleanings a couple of times during the week. I had to wait a whole month until I could get an appointment. I ended up canceling it. I had been going to the dentist in Illinois where I had been living every 6 months. I trusted MY. Not once had he mentioned I needed root canals especially not two of them. He also warned me about dentists down south. How dare these dentists put people through unnecessary procedures just to make money. Ridiculous!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012