Ratings for Dr. Blaine M. Macdonald

Performance Chiropractic is one of the top chiropractors in the state. Patients come from long distances because of the quality care they receive. Where others can't help, performance chiropractic has them better quick. Highly recommend seeing them.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I have seen many other chiropractors, trying to find anyone that measures up to Dr MacDonalds skill and professionalism. No other Dr have been as knowledgable as he is. It is hard to find other Dr to fill his shoes, patiently waiting his return.

Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. McDonald is the best Chiropractor I've ever been too. I have been to over a dozen. He has been able to correct issues that no one else could even figure out the root cause of. Most knowledgable Doctor I have ever known. The best understanding of the whole body and what effects what. Super grasp of cause and effect. Great knowledge of natural remedies and non-drug solutions. I am presently still going to him if I have any problems. But, he usually gets me on the path to healing within a couple of visits. I send all my family and friends to him especially when they have been elsewhere and can't find answers.

Submitted November 12, 2013

Would NOT recommend. Very poor record-keeping (NO record-keeping actually), and un-professional.

Submitted October 16, 2013

Saw this chiro after being referred to him. Very brief, not very thorough exam and rushed to diagnosis before I completely described my situation and symptoms. Adjustment was odd as he is a small man and not very strong. He asked another patient from the lobby to help him adjust me. I followed up with several appointments with no relief. Talked with other patients who also felt he was maybe not the most knowledgeable or highly trained chiropractor they'd seen. Upon another recommendation found another local chiro who was stronger, more skilled and who was better able to listen, diagnose and treat. My new chiro is also less expensive and more receptive to using state of the art treatments as well as being more knowledgeable in neurology and treating the whole person not just the symptom at hand.

Submitted March 1, 2013

Unprofessional. Very brief exam....seemed rushed. Not as knowledgeable and skilled as other chiros I have seen. Lobby full of patients waiting. No office staff. Not clean office or doctor. Would NOT reccomend!

Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr McDonald is the best chiropractor I've ever seen for a treatment..he knows more than most other chiropractors I've seen..I would recommend him to anyone and everyone..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I saw this CHIRO several times and would not go back again or recommend to anyone. Was not helpful, not an attentive listener, not sympathetic. No office staff. Long wait. Was inexpensive $90 first visit and $40 follow ups but not even worth that. Will NOT go back!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr was very knowledgeable, I had the most thorough exam, Dr found weakness and was able to correct it in very few visits. He took his time to not rush me threw the visit. Dr was very professional in his ptreatment and care.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Not great quality of care. Long wait. Rushed appointment. Little relief. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012