Ratings for Dr. Paul B. LANGER

The endodontist that my regular dentist was referring to me could not get me in any sooner. I was in a lot of pain and the husband of my co worker recommended Dr. Langer. Dr. langer and his staff were exceptional. They made me feel at ease and did a great job with my root canal. I will recommend him to anyone in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I cannot sing Dr. Langer's praises highly enough!! He performed an emergency root canal on me recently and I was beyond impressed with everything about my experience - his professionalism, his patience and thoroughness in explaining every step, his attentiveness to pain management, both before during and after the procedure, and his kindness in dealing with a patient who was in a great deal of pain. He was also extremely accessible after the visit when I had follow-up questions and concerns. Additionally, his office staff is a pleasure to deal with. My regular dentist was so impressed with Dr. Langer's work that he now refers all his patients to Dr. Langer for root canals, which is saying a lot because his offices is 45 min away! Needless to say, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

was an okay experience. They were in a rush that day.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Paul Langer, Westfield, NJ, based on his specialization in Endodontics, for a possible root canal. Dr. Langer's staff was friendly and most helpful and Dr. Langer himself spent a great deal of time explaining the results of my x-rays and discussed next steps- which was that the tooth could not be saved and should be extracted by my own dentist. I was impressed w/his integrity, honestly and expertise which lead me in the right direction to address the removal of this tooth. I would highly recommend Dr. Langer and his staff! *Debbie

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014