Ratings for Dr. Ligia I. Morrison

Upon arriving I was greeted by Erica and offered an assortment of beverages before seeing Dr. Morrison. I showed up early but I wasn't waiting more than 5 minutes before I was taken to the exam room my cleaning was underway. I was a new patient and my exam went flawlessly and all my questions and concerns were answered. One of which was a chipped tooth. The Doctor was able to get me into the schedule the following week to get my tooth fixed and it took less than an hour and the procedure was fantastic. I'm looking forward to my next cleaning.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I had an appointment for 9:00am, I rushed to be prompt. I own a business so I had booked myself on a tight schedule. I was seated in her exam chair at 9:05am, and sat for 30 minutes, no update, no apology.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Morrison is very knowledgable and professional in her business. She has a gentle touch in her work and is always interested in the patient's comfort.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I bought Living Social deals for xrays, exam, 2 crowns & whitening for my husband and I. Dr. Morrison was arrogant, did not do thorough exams (as required for new patients). She only xrayed a few teeth instead of full mouth xrays and determined my husband only needed one crown - when thorough xrays and exams from two other reputable dentists indicated he needed three crowns. She provided very sub-standard treatment.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Very pleased to find a dentist who could make me feel comfortable when having work done. Amazing staff!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

False advertising on the living social deal.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011