Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Kim

Dr. Kim has been my doctor for years. He is professional and respectful without the attitude. I highly recommend him. He cares about his work and it shows. He wont overdo things if he feels it wont look good, but wil respect your expectations

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Kim is a great Mommy Makeover doctor ! I had gummy bear breast implants put in and had tummy tuck done at the same time. After having three kids, my breasts became smaller, and I ended up with a lot of loose skin, and stretch marks on my belly. Dr. Kim brought my body and breasts back to what they used to be before I had kids. I have received so many compliments. I look and feel great. I should have had it done a long time ago. Excellent work, Dr. Kim !!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

It was a wonderful experience overall with Dr. Kim, Rex, who handled anesthesia, and his staff. Over a week, I had breast lift and tummy tuck on one day, and face lift with eyelid tucks a few days later on another day. Dr. Kim certainly spent enough time personally explaining the procedures during the initial consultation. He was very knowledgeable and personable. He instilled a lot of confidence and I felt very comfortable with him. On both days of surgery, everything went smoothly. Right on time. Once again very caring staff. Dr. Kim spent more time right before the surgery to answer my last minute questions. I did not have much post operative pain with pain medications. The result of all the surgeries was awesome. Absolutely flat tummy, natural looking even breasts, and totally rejuvenated face, and eyes. The lines on neck are gone. I look fantastic, and it was definitely worth it. I am glad that Dr. Kim was able to give me this great look on all the surgeries he performed, body, breast, face, and eyes !! I am extremely impressed with Dr. Kim, and his staff. I highly recommend him !!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

A friend of mine had a great result with Dr. Kim for facial surgery, and highly recommended him. I had facelift, upper and lower eyelid tuck, with fractional laser resurfacing. I could not stand the sagging and tired look before I made a decision to go ahead. Loved the fact that the surgery was done in his office operating room. A great facility he has. Dr. Kim was caring, and kind. Just as importantly, I loved the look he has created on my face and eyelids. I can't be more thrilled. I look like myself when I was 15 years younger. Very natural look. I can't say enough things about his staff.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Please do not go to this doctor for any type of eyelid surgery. He performed unnecessary eyelid surgery on both my upper and lower eyelids. Prior to the surgery I did not have droopy lids, baggy lids, or anything that justified having the procedures done. Dr. Kim removed all of the fat from both my upper and lower lids completely collapsing the structure of both my upper and lower lids. He has left me looking older and depressed. Consults with eye specialists after he botched me confirmed he should not have performed eyelid surgery on me. Please think twice before having him performed eyelid surgery. Please also consult with an occuloplastic surgeon as they specialize in the eye anatomy. I will end up spending a few thousand dollars to resolve his mistakes.

Submitted January 12, 2016

Had a quicklift Friday back to work Tuesday. LOVE IT!!!! DR Kim is the best and so are his staff. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

very happy with dr. kim ,I look 10 years younger. he has me for life. I would tell all my friends to see him. the staff is very friendly, and I fell very lucky to have dr. kim as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Overall thrilled with my results of two procedures and very pleased with staff and especially Dr. Kim. Goes above and beyond always! Very detailed, friendly, knowledgable, helpful etc...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Excellent cosmetic surgeon. Mini face and neck lift procedure went as planned. Very little bruising or pain, even the first few days. Dr. Kim is a sweetheart, very professional and a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Kim and his staff. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery. They were very informative and professional. I can't say enough about Dr. Kim and his staff. Just that I highly recommend them because my surgeries came out great.... Thanks Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014