Ratings for Dr. Heather D. Barnes

I have been going to Dr Barnes since 2008. She has delivered my 2 sons. She is very caring and makes you feel at ease. She is knowledgeable and takes pride in what she does. My husband, myself and our 2 sons enjoy having her as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Barnes. I've seen tons of doctors and she is by far my favorite. Her bedside manner is great, and she is VERY attentive. She doesn't make me feel rushed or stupid like some doctors have. She doesn't dismiss a concern I have without exploring ALL the options instead of giving a quick diagnosis or waiving it off like I've had with other doctors. She was my PCP and my OB/GYN. She delivered my son, and is now his doctor. My mother and grandmother also see her and we all agree that she rocks. I've never been overbilled or scheduled for any unnecassary lab work or surgeries. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr Barnes is very knowledgable, never pushy, patient, kind and overall a cry sweet woman. She is my mother's DR, my DR, was my DR for my pregnancy and will be my child's pediatrician. I have never not been able to trust her word. Some DR's you might think you want a second opinion on, well not with her. She makes me feel confident in her and myself. She found a rare disease in my mother that no other DR would help her figure out what was wrong and DR Barnes did. Her staff is excellent and sweet. Never rude!! When she has been away and if I have ever needed anything, I'm upset because I want no one else but her. Excellent excellent EXCELLENT doctor!! I could go on and on about her. Not one bad thing to say!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Heather D. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Yukon, OK