Ratings for Dr. Noel B. Natoli, FACS

Dr Natoli was great from my first Visit through my procedure. Would highly recommend her to anyone. Very knowlegable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Natoli is wonderful. Compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. I have the utmost trust in her

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have been diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma for the second time in four years. Dr. Natoli did my reconstruction the first time and also interim surgeries and so pleased that she will again see to my surgical needs this time. She is thorough, caring, knowledgeable and attentive to my needs and concerns and would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Natoli is one of a kind. Amazing doctor. She restores trust and Bless her for her future success. Thank You.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

It has been a long time since I encountered a Dr like Dr Natoli. Compassion, knowledge, TIME SPENT WITH ME, addresses all pertinent questions and stupid questions too, Kind and Thank you for coming into my path. I feel confident my surgery will be great.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Genuine interest in the well being of her patients

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I was treated by Dr. Natoli for 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my hand. The office was extremely clean and the staff was warm and friendly. Thanks to the excellent care I received from Dr. Natoli I am back to work in 4-5 weeks and have little to no scarring. I was beyond thrilled with my outcome. Highly recommend Dr. Natoli, she is kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Natoli was a gift to me during a very difficult time. She spent as much time as I needed reviewing my options, procedures and during follow up appointments. She always made me feel like I was as important to her as she was to me. She is an extremely talented doctor and a compassionate human being. I would and have recommended her to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I am so Happy I chose Dr. Natoli, to perform my surgery, I am very happy with my results. I had a tummy tuck with lipo. Dr. Natoli made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have never met a more knowledgable Doctor! Dr. Natoli made me feel so comfortable and at ease with my procedure. I am so completely satisfied with my surgery. She has given me my life back again where other surgeons had failed. I would recommend Dr. Natoli to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Noel B. Natoli, FACS's Credentials

• Upstate Medical University (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal