Dr. Noel B. Natoli, FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Noel B. Natoli, FACS

Dr. Noel Natoli is not only an exceptional surgeon, she is also one of the most sincere and compassionate Doctors I have ever encountered!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

From my first meeting with Dr Natoli I could see she was a caring engaged doctor, She has been working on a very traumatic wound to my face. After the first surgery she made a dramatic difference, another surgery next week, hoping for the best.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I was so nervous and on the verge of tears as this was my first consultation. Having any sort of plastic surgery is such an emotional experience and I wasn't sure I would ever be able to feel comfortable with any surgeon. After about 2 minutes of meeting with Dr. Natoli, I was fully at ease. She answered all of my questions and took the time to explain everything. I felt so comfortable, safe, and mentally at ease when I left her office. I cannot imagine anyone else doing my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr. Natoli, is wonderful, as is her nurse, whose name I unfortunately forget, and Jenny. Everyone is both super professional and super caring. Dr. Natoli explained everything to me with both plain language and pictures, and explained why she chose a specific procedure for me. My questions and needs have all been addressed quickly and effectively.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Very pleased with results of my reduction. Dr. Natoli put me at ease beforehand with her knowledge and explanation of procedure, the follow up and dos and donts of recovery.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Excellent doctor. Very happy with the surgery she performed and the follow up I received

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Noel Natoli is a caring, warm and knowledgeable physician. I felt totally comfortable in her care. She took her time to answer any questions I had. I felt confident in her expertise and input.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Perfect Plastic Surgeon, I can't wait to have the surgery done, to see the amazing results she thinks will come out of it, and I personally trust her judgement.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr Natoli was great from my first Visit through my procedure. Would highly recommend her to anyone. Very knowlegable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Natoli is wonderful. Compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. I have the utmost trust in her

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Noel B. Natoli, FACS's Credentials

• Upstate Medical University (Grad. 2005)

Commercial Insurance Company