Dr. Noel B. Natoli, FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Noel B. Natoli, FACS

Excellent doctor. Very happy with the surgery she performed and the follow up I received

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Noel Natoli is a caring, warm and knowledgeable physician. I felt totally comfortable in her care. She took her time to answer any questions I had. I felt confident in her expertise and input.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Perfect Plastic Surgeon, I can't wait to have the surgery done, to see the amazing results she thinks will come out of it, and I personally trust her judgement.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr Natoli was great from my first Visit through my procedure. Would highly recommend her to anyone. Very knowlegable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Natoli is wonderful. Compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. I have the utmost trust in her

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have been diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma for the second time in four years. Dr. Natoli did my reconstruction the first time and also interim surgeries and so pleased that she will again see to my surgical needs this time. She is thorough, caring, knowledgeable and attentive to my needs and concerns and would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Natoli is one of a kind. Amazing doctor. She restores trust and Bless her for her future success. Thank You.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

It has been a long time since I encountered a Dr like Dr Natoli. Compassion, knowledge, TIME SPENT WITH ME, addresses all pertinent questions and stupid questions too, Kind and Thank you for coming into my path. I feel confident my surgery will be great.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Genuine interest in the well being of her patients

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I was treated by Dr. Natoli for 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my hand. The office was extremely clean and the staff was warm and friendly. Thanks to the excellent care I received from Dr. Natoli I am back to work in 4-5 weeks and have little to no scarring. I was beyond thrilled with my outcome. Highly recommend Dr. Natoli, she is kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Noel B. Natoli, FACS's Credentials

• Upstate Medical University (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal