Ratings for Dr. Pamela Sherman

Dr. Sherman extracted my 16 year old son's 4 wisdom teeth yesterday AM. She and her staff were very helpful in helping us select the right anesthesia for him and in making him comfortable before and after the surgery. We chose IV sedation because he's squeamish about medical procedures and did not want to be aware of what was going on around him during the procedure. Dr. Sherman's staff called in the prescription for the antibiotic and pain medication 3 days in advance so we could pick it up ahead of time and have it on hand. The procedure took a little less than an hour, and Dr. Sherman talked to us about post-op care, but also gave us written instructions for reference. She also gave us her home telephone number so we could contact her over the weekend (surgery was on Friday) if any problems arose. She called last night to check on his progress. Caring, competent doctor and staff; I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr. Sherman is a wonderful doctor. She has extracted my two teeth and both the times my experience was absolutely painless. Her staff is very friendly and comforting. My overall experience was excellent.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Sherman has extracted the wisdom teeth of 3 of my 4 sons. This is a time full of anxiety for children, but Dr. Sherman and her staff were amazing at reassuring my children and putting them at ease. My sons were so happy with their whole experience that they insisted on writing Dr. Sherman thank you letters. The office is very professional and friendly and her experience is second to none. I would highly recommend this oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011