Ratings for Dr. Jurak Ajdari

What a jackass! His arrogance is is unapproachable. His mother is very rude. She acts like a 10 year old.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Adjari for five years, and I am greatly blessed to have such an outstanding, super-competent, honest, friendly and caring doctor. Thanks to Dr. Adjari, my wife and I (now in our 60's) both enjoy the best dental health that we have ever had. He is a true "dentist's dentist".

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. Ajdari's staff are both very sweet and kind. Dr. Ajdari is a great dentist - so long as you don't have any medical problems. He just is not equipped, and lacks the experience to handle allergies or poor reactions to medications he gives. I do not recommend him to those with problems with anesthetics. However, my husband sees Dr. Ajdari and has never had a problem... Until he had a wisdom tooth out. As long as anesthetics don't bother you, and you don't need anything complicated - he's not bad. I would definitely recommend trying to find another dentist though.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012