Ratings for Dr. Jonathan S. Morris

Easy to talk with, knowledgeable, compassionate, perceptive, articulate, tells it like it is either what I need to hear but nicely. Really helping me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I would NOT recommend this doctor. He used unauthorized therapy techniques, i.e. hypnosis, on my child, and never addressed the true issue within our household. After 9 months of therapy, several thousands of dollars spent, we are now in a worse situation mentally and emotionally then when we started. I will agree with the other patients that he does make himself available after hours and will respond to text messages and urgent calls; however, what good is that if there is no progress or practicality in the advise given?

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Morris is a wonderful man with sincere compassion and empathy. He has been available in urgent situations regardless of even the time of hour in need. His insight is incredible. His experience is unsurpassed by any other specializing in the area of severe trauma. While I have not always agreed with him, he always left me with poignant issue to consider and pushed me hard to find within myself all that is needed on my life journey. Even having been technically out of his care for over three years, I have been able to reach out to him in times of need and he always welcomes me with an open heart.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

If there were changes in the schedule I was alway informed in a timely fashion; however, if the delay was exterm in any way I was always give the option of waiting, rescheduling for convenient time for myself or a Skype secession (so I was not further inconvenienced). Dr. Morris is very seldom does not respond to calls or text if I have questions or critical needs outside normal business hours. I have found him to be an excellent Physican for my care and highly receckamend him to family, friends as well as associate that would ask if they wer in need.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Needs to work on wait times. Fell asleep while I was talking during a session.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011