Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Medley

Dr. Medley was very informative and courteous. Both in the office and in the hospital, he explained everything to my satisfaction, making me feel comfortable and well cared for. He is a great example to his profession and medicine in general.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I found Dr. Medley to be personable as well as being a very skilled surgeon. He spoke to me in terms which were easy to understand without seeming condescending. I am so pleased that I was referred to him for my surgery. I think he and his staff are great!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

After over 4 surgical procedures performed with two surgeons which include Drs. Mark Medley, and Gregory Bebb, with Wilmington Surgical should not eliminate the care provided for me by their staff. This "is the Right Stuff," which these surgeons have which is Uncompromised, as the finest! They're Knowledgeability and Skills demonstrate a Standard, in punctuality as well as a Common sense approach. My appraisal of this Group is based on a level of un paralled Competence excersized by not only Dr. Mark Medly, but also Dr. Gregory Bebb and PA Darrel Tafton, because they Know how to help the patient but also have a bedside manner which makes them The Best as far as I am concerned.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Rude,no patience, didnt seem to care.I just didnt care for his attitude. Even the person i was with wanted to say something to him because he was being so rude. For a patient like me that hates going to Drs because I get crazy nerves. He is a prime reason I hate going.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I am fairly new to this area and have had to have surgery. I was referred to Dr. Medley and am thankful for that. He is a wonderful, caring and excellent surgeon. His staff is very helpful and was able to answer questions in a very clear and precise manner. I would refer Dr. Medley to anyone who was in need of surgery.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Very good doctor and staff but be warned that if you have a fear of surgical proceedures beware that they have no compassion and if you ask for something to calm you before the surgery you will be denied as if you are a recovering drug addict.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Excellent-You cannot find a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Pompous,Arrogant,Cold.This is not the doctor for a scared child.Has a lack of patience.Office staff not much better.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2006

Dr. Mark F. Medley's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)