Ratings for Dr. Bryan R. Whitlock

This doctor almost caused me to die he did like both and ruptured my intestines and then sent me home 3 days later I was in the hospital needed emergency surgery don't trust him

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I was extremely disappointed in his services. I ask for a C Cup and he gave me DD. Immediately after surgery I had issues with my right breast rolling in to my armpit! Could not get him to return my calls to get it fixed. Finally the right implant ruptured only 3 years later.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Very friendly, amazing staff! Very knowledgable in plastic surgery options.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

As a Physician myself, I take the decision on whom I choose for my medical care very seriously. I chose Dr. Whitlock because I thoroughly trust him as the leading Physician in Tulsa for advanced techniques in breast augementation surgery. His staff were wonderful, he explained everything very thoroughly and I felt extremely confident in his care. I was back to the hospital working with my own patients within 36 hours after surgery. Minimal discomfort and phenomenal results. I highly recommend Dr. Whitlock.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I had a terrible experience. I went in for a breast reduction as recommended by my Dr. She thought I would have less pain in my neck and back. I wanted to be a good "D" I went in for my surgery and as I was waiting for my anesthesia, I was laying there thinking I was making a huge mistake. Dr W was to busy talking to nurse about everything but my surgery. After surgery I ran 104• temp, major infection and drainage. I had too pack with sterile gauze for three months til I healed from the inside out. I was left with major scarring and of course it was not attractive to my husband. I was left with a cup size being barely a "B" nothing close to a "D"... My sister-in-law not knowing I went to him chose him for herself and had bad results also. I don't like too give bad comments. When I get the $$$$ I will have everything fixed. I hope it is sooner than later. It's amazing how something like this can damage your self esteem and the intimacy between your spouse and yourself.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr Whitlock and staff (esp STACY) were fantastic!!! From the very beginning they were so helpful and caring. My breast augmentation turned out beyond my dreams. Very happy with my results :)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr Whitlock and his staff (esp Stacy) are so caring, talented, and amazing! I went to three different surgeons and decided on Dr Whitlock. My decision was right! I am forever grateful for the care and professionalism i received. THANK you all so very much ;)

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I never thought I would under go a BA, however 3 kids later and being in my early 40's I desired for my breast to be fuller/rounder, yet have as much of a " natural" look as possible. I went for a consultation still a little fearful of going under the knife & thinking to myself "I can't believe I'm here, but excited for the possibility of not having to wear a padded bra or push up. After my consult w/ Dr. Whitlock, the next day I scheduled to proceed w/ the surgery. At my pre-op visit, the nurse was so helpful & comforting when trying to make the final decision on implants/ sizing to ensure I would be getting the desired look while staying within Dr Whitlock's recommendation for my body type/ breast measurements taken at the consult. 2- weeks post op-surgery went better than what I expected, no surprises, felt Dr. Whitlock & staff well informed me,less pain than anticipated, incisions look great, & I love my results thus far. Only regret, I wish I had done this sooner!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Great experience. I highly recommend this doctor. Office staff was exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I'm a 48 year old who had just lost 70-lbs on my own! I looked good but I noticed there was a few things that I felt needed some tweaking. I didn't know where to go until I talked to a friend who had went to Dr. Bryan Whitlock. She convinced me to give him a call and it was one of the best decisions I ever made! Dr. Whitlock's staff were not only professionals but they also made me feel at home. And right away I felt comfortable with Dr. Whitlock as I asked him about having a breast lift procedure. I ended up having both a breast lift and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Whitlock! I also just started botox treatment and lip filler treatments and absolutely loved the results. My husband can't take his eyes off of me and tells me I've always looked beautiful but now I look even more beautiful, thanks to Dr. Whitlock and his professional staff! I'm so thrilled with the results and so is my husband! I'm telling all my friends about Whitlock Cosmetic Center!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Bryan R. Whitlock's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1992)