Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Dickinson

VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF. NO WAITING FOR DOCTOR OR LAB RESULTS.Best healthcare experience in years. I will continue my care with Dr Dickinson as it is very different that what Ihave experienced before and well worth the additonal feesl.These people really care about there patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

My opinion of Dr. Dickinson is negative. This is due to his lack of listening to the patient, his attitude that comes somewhat arrogant. I am sure he is knowledgeable in his field; but knowledge does not go very far if he is not empathic with his patient. My spouse has now seen Dr. Dickinson and is in total agreement with my opinion. We will be looking for another Internal Medicine doctor in the Houston area.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

This doc is what I label a 'know-it-all' doctor. I am a middle aged patient with no particular medical issues. My visit was simply for a check up. He spent his time trying to impress me with 'his experience and vocabulary'; what he will do and will not do! I researched him on the Kelsey Seybold website so I could read his bio - when he walked into the examine room I nearly fell over! His bio pic on the Kelsey web site must be from 20 years ago- he is an older gentleman with a nice sprayed comb over. I am still looking for a caring Internal Medicine doc that wants to listen to me and give me guidance.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

One of the best with Kelsey Seybold

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Robert S. Dickinson's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)