Ratings for Dr. Anshuman Swain

I have been seeing Dr.Swain for 4 months now he is an amazing doctor..He has helped me so much I have had 5 surgeries in the last four months not to mention 4 before I became his patient . I have a rare disorder called E.D.S.. I am 29 years old with no function in my shoulders. I have had both replaced with reverse replacements. On top of that I have nerve damage so bad I can not use my right hand at all.. The first visit with swain and he knew what was going on, not to mention that he knew all the doctors I was being sent to.... I would recommend him above any other doctor I have seen..

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

After getting the run around from several other doctors I was passed off to doctor Swain. I have a rare genetic connective tissue disorder and no other doctor could help me or offer an advice. Even though I was sent to him to get pain medication for my "imaginary pain" he did a full evaluation, was actually able to diagnose me, was funny and familiar, helpful and compassionate. He went out of his way to refer me to specialists, order tests and administer procedures himself, even though he was just supposed to be my pain medicine doctor. He was the first doctor to listen to me and not just prescribe more pain meds that weren't helping the real problem. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Swain.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Swain. He took his time and explained everything, He was very honest and upfront. He evaluated me and made his own diagnosis. He didn't just go by what the other records said. I think the other patients may have been upset because he did not just give them what they wanted and recommended what he thought was right. Bravo! Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Swain is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Do not go to him. Awful personality and clearly a poor human being.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

I'm 33 years old. Until today I had never walked out of a doctor appointment and certainly have never told a doctor to F* off before. I walked in with two MRI's and a solid 15 year diagnosis of bone spurs and a bulging disk in my neck and symptoms completely consistent with this. Swain simply said I had carpal tunnel and when I told him I didn't he got rude with me. I wasn't even in there for a diagnosis. I was in for an epidural steroid injection that he was supposed to administer and was informed that this visit had some how become an evaluation. What a fraud.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Anshuman Swain's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)