Ratings for Dr. Kurtis S. Staples

The staff here is very competent and meticulous about the pre surgery and post surgery care. I feel that my treatment has been the best possible.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Staples and office are excellent. Always prompt and provide excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Anterior hip replacement is the way to go. Less pain, less time to recover!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Staples is the best. He takes his time to explain every detail about your issues and made sure you understand whats going on and makes sure you are not confused. He always has a smile on his face. He is kind and understanding. All I have to say is that if you go to Dr. Staples, you are in great hands blessed by god!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Staples was great. He explained the entire procedure to me before the operation and my surgery and recovery was exactly as he explained. I am very satisfied with the surgery and the outcome of the hip replacement. The surgery could not have been any easier and there was virtually no pain.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This experience has been very positive from first pre op interview with Dr. Staples, the caregivers within the clinic and hospital, and the post op doctor. I feel my questions are answered thoroughly and I trust I can have a very good outcome.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Had a great experience with Dr. Staples when my son fractured his wrists. Would definitely recommend,

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Kurtis S. Staples's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2002)