Ratings for Dr. Kurtis S. Staples

Dr. Staples has been excellent and surgically repairing my knee and providing me a secondary procedure to improve my range of motion. My only feedback is the wait time for doctor's visit are long, but I understand he is busy, dealing with emergency surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Dr. Staples has done an excellent job in listening to my concerns, explaining my options and giving me the confidence to move forward. He, and his staff, are kind and show great compassion. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone needing hip replacement.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

My experience here has always been good. Everyone is very caring and courteous. Dr. Staples is attentive and knowledgeable about all my concerns and I am very appreciative of all the help I have received here.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

This has been a really easy event. I was in a lot of pain pre-op but really have not had much post-op. I am at a rehab (Pueblo Norte) with a concentration on physical therapy and am moving ahead faster than I expected. this anterior hip is my 5th surgery and has been exceptionally easy.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

The staff has been friendly and professional. The hip replacement went as well as could be expected. I am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Very responsive to my calls. Very pleasant staff. Treatment was thorough.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Diagnosis was spot on. Surgery and recovery went excellent. I feel great.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Fantastic surgery. Free from pain. Top Doctor is Dr. Staples. Office staff was caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

We have total faith and trust in Dr. Staples. He is the best. We felt from the first moment we met him everything would work out, and it did.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Staples is very kind and understanding. He tells you what needs to be done and how long it will approximately take to complete.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Kurtis S. Staples's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2002)