Dr. Kurtis S. Staples

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kurtis S. Staples

Great job. Sonoran Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons has always been a good place for help and information. Very professional and responsible.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Had left hip replacement and the experience has been great with the pain almost gone after 6 weeks. I think Dr. Staples is the most compassionate and kind doctor I have ever met. he really explained the surgery and recovery perfectly. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Have really enjoyed my relationship with Dr. Staples and staff. Felt my treatment has been on point with continued progress. Good working relationship with my case manager.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Staples and his staff were amazing during my hip problems and hip replacement. I am back doing everything I was doing before the replacement and pain free.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time with me to explain my progress and how to continue strengthening and reaching independence. I appreciate your encouragement during my recovery.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Staples came highly recommended by two health care professionals, and they were right, my initial consultation set me at ease and made me excited for the future.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

My leg fractured because of a surgery I had for a partial knee replacement. It has been a mental drain dealing with the pain. Dr. Staples has been great in this very trying time in my life!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

If I was not in a committed relationship with my girlfriend and Dr. Staples was single, I would be taking him out for drinks and a movie!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Excellent surgeon and bedside manner. Dr. Staples was able to correct previous surgery done by a different surgeon. Would highly recommend him for all orthopedics problems.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Wonderful and attentive staff. Dr. Staples is most caring and will take all the itme needed to explain and answer your questions.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Kurtis S. Staples's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal