Ratings for Dr. William R. Collie

I have been seeing the Collies for over 6 years and I have seen tremendous improvement within my social, work, and personal realms. They listen to and fully analyze the client's concerns, administer appropriate testing as necessary, and help guide you where you desire to be in life....spiritually and, as needed, medicinally. They also look at alternative (natural) options. I have suffered the affliction of ADD, OCD, as well as general anxiety most of the 45 years of my life. These past six years I have been able to conquer most of the obstacles of these disorders, thanks to Dr William and Sarah Collie!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Collie has a prescription for everything. He hides behind his faith, but don't be fooled. He almost killed my son by prescribing an anti-depressant known for causing seizures to a child with epilepsy. Testosterone to my older son without doing a single blood test to check testosterone. Sleep Meds. Stimulants for ADHD, Anti-Depressants....I don't know how this man can sleep at night. All of the children he's treated at 2yrs old w/ stimulants knowing the drugs he's been prescribing haven't been around long enough to for Dr's to really know the harm they may be causing. Dr Collie appears to be a very sweet man. After what happened with my children, talking with local Pharmacists that see all the scripts he writes to young children, and other Dr's opinions on my children, I have no reason to believe this man should be able to practice medicine. I am very thankful my child is alive after seeing Dr Collie. I'm no Dr but when other Dr.'s in his field and Pharmacists question this guys practices, combined with almost losing at child at his hands, that's should tell you something. IF YOU DO SEE DR. OR ESPECIALLY YOUR CHILDREN, GET ANOTHER OPION AND BE SURE OTHER DR.S IN HIS FIELD AGREE WITH MEDICATIONS, DOSAGES, AND TREATMENT. -GOD BLESS

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Thank God for Dr Collie and his wife Sarah. They saved my son's life by getting him on the correct meds he needed to be on. They have continued to counsel him monthly, and this has kept and open door of communication and accountability for my son to share concerns as well as be monitored so they could see that his meds remained working in him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Collie has COST me 12 years of my life. His practice is NOTORIOUSLY unethical. His license should be REVOKED INDEFINITELY! PLEASE do NOT seek treatment from Dr. William Collie!!! Check his records. You have that right!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Rude staff; overprescribed meds; billed $185.00 for 10 minute session; never on time for appointments; allowed his children to intereupt sessions and sit in on sessions; a huge waste of time, money and two years of my life!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Quack! Never could diagnose me properly. Put me in the hospital because of HIS mistake in prescrbing medidcations. Cost me my job. He was a pediatrician trying to be a paychiatrist. His staff was rude and had no compassion. I see he is no longer in practice in Little Rock. Good.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2006

Dr. William R. Collie's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Benton, AR