Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Love

I am an active runner and have had hip and knee pain for some time. I have been seeing Dr. Love and Dr. Payne and I can now say I am pain free from being adjusted and just ran my first full marathon.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

The staff at Love Chiropractic is professional and very nice. Dr. Love has not only helped me with my back issues he has also helped my husband and our children. I would recommend Dr. Love to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have been suffering from lower back pain for about a year. I was very tired of taking medication that made me sleepy and really didn't fix the problem. Dr. Love's staff was very nice and professional. Dr. Love was very knowledgeable. He explained in terms that I could understand. His adjustment treatments were gentle and most of all effective. I can now go thru the day drug and pain free! I feel better than I have in years. I have also become in tune with my body and I know when things are out of alignment. A quick trip for an adjustment and I am on my way to having a great day. I would recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Christopher M. Love's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal