Ratings for Dr. Stephanie E. Frisbie

I have never met a more caring doctor, and I trust her implicitly. I've always said I'd rather a good doctor than a nice one because I want to know I'm going to be taken care of. Dr Frisbie is the best of both worlds. She has proven her capability as an outstanding physician time and again, but she is also an amazing individual who is down to earth and genuine with her patients. I trust her with my mom, and I'd trust her with my children - if I had children. Dr Frisbie has 5 of her own that I'm aware of, and she was amazing with my nephew. I would recommend her over anyone in the country!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

We have been going to dr frisbie for 13 years, love her she is very caring and takes what you tell her seriously, I have recommended friends and family to her and will continue to

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I Have been going to Dr. Frisbie for13 years. She is the best doctor because she listens to what you tell her.And I stress that SHE LISTENS!!! And tends to always find a solution to the problem. LOVE HER!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I absolutely love Dr Frisbie! She is the best doctor anywhere in Arkansas, and there is not another I trust like her. I refer all my family and friends to her, and I will recommend her to anybody looking for a doctor that genuinely cares about her patients! You won't find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I really like Dr. Frisbie, HERSELF! But my son went for a year and saw her maybe 3 times. Otherwise it was her Nurse (Marie) she is the worst possible person to see for any reason! Very she did not help us at all EVER! If I asked a question and she did not know the answer too, she would say we will just talk about that another time! That is not something you tell your patients, you are supposed to help them.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Really like this doctor. She is very caring and listens intently to what you tell her. I am very pleased with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Wonderful! Sometimes you have to wait a bit when she has a lot of patients. Worth the wait! Her staff is very nice too!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2006

Dr. Stephanie E. Frisbie's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup