Ratings for Dr. Chloeanne E. Georgia

Unprofessional; insulting; dismissive; and biased. Worst doctor experience EVER! I came in for back pain and requested a referral for a spine specialist...but once it was mentioned that I have anxiety and take anti-antiety medication she did not further demonstrate any concern or interest in addressing my back pain. She was cold and curt...implied that nothing was wrong with my back and asked if I was hoping for medication stronger than advil. I left feeling insulted, untreated, and angry. Days later I'm walking around in severe pain...and I'm livid! Unprofessional and sub par in every aspect of the medical profession.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

It's a collossal waste of time seeing Dr. Georgia. Spends little to no time with you going down a cookie-cutter list of questions, and there's not enough time to discuss anything of real substance. Doesn't listen well. No FULL blood profile done with an annual physical--which EVERY doctor should do--a whole sheet detailing LOTS of areas. SO many more things that would take way too long to describe here. They're just not thorough. And the bedside manner is beyond lacking. Quickly jumps to "need any meds?" Don't waste your time. Go elsewhere and get a truly complete and thorough physical.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

She doesn't listen! I went with a very specific concern and she said I was imagining it and prescribed me something without telling me anything about this medication I have to take for the rest of my life. When I call for a followup, she never returns my calls and has a nurse pass on a referral for me to see someone else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Georgia has been pleasant and helpful, only seen her a few times, but have been satisfied with the results. Will see her again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Just a checkup, she listened, waited to make sure everything was set, very pleasant. I'll be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

the worst Dr. ever!!! She does not care about her patients...Treats yuo like your beneath her. pretty much the same as other people say!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

This doctor did not have good bedside manner at all! I went for a followup after a round of antibiotics at the recommendation of a doctor in another discipline and after I explained to her that I just wanted to her reevaluate to ensure I had a clean bill of health, she said "Uh, yea, you're fine. So uh, did you need anything else???" She then made me feel like a huge hypochondriac for asking her to reevaluate a medical problem that she herself diagnosed. She even offered me counseling! She has also made extremely judgmental and condescending comments, I think stemming from the fact that she's extremely out of touch. She made a specific note in my chart that I had a tattoo and she was concerned. A doc in another discipline asked if I got the tattoo at a licensed shop, which of course I did, and then the second doc removed the comment, saying "I'm not sure why Dr Georgia felt the need to point that out... just about all of my patients have tattoos!"

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Quick to jump to conclusions about a diagnosis, doesn't explain anything (gave me a prescription without telling me the drug's name, what it was for, or any potential risks) and a poor interpersonal manner. Whenever I have an appointment, she makes me feel guilty for wasting her time. I am switching to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Chloeanne Georgia rocks, she is the best doctor I ever seem and I am a 65 year man with a lot medical problems so I should know

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Chloeanne E. Georgia's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)