Ratings for Dr. Rabiel Amirian

I went to see him after my boyfriend recommended me to see him. I was in pain an I ended up getting a tooth pulled out since it was infected. I received I V Sedation so I didn't feel a thing. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Best Dentist Ever ! Very caring and skilled, I received an implant done here and I have been very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Best dentist in Brooklyn I've been to. Very caring doctor and knows what he's doing. I had veneers and an implant done and so far it's going well. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Amirian is a very caring dentist! I just finished my full mouth reconstruction and I love my new smile! This is best than expected ... I was put to sleep because I'm extremely afraid of getting any type of dental treatment . I have been referring my family to his office already

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

very gentle dentist, had my implant done 3 years ago and its still feels great. thank you.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Great office they actually make me feel like Im their relatives ....great staff and dr Amirian is the Best! Soft hands ,his clinical skills and personality just make me feel comfortable while i was getting Implants. Thank u !

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Great office , clean , and efficient ! Dr. Amirian is soft spoken , has gently hands and I can t believe I got few implants done with no pain...

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

WOW, I'm actually looking forward to my next visit....to the dentist!!!!! Huh? New to the area, I thought finding a family dentist would be a trial and error thing. To my surprise it was painless. Dr.Amirian is great.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Rabiel Amirian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rabiel Robert Amirian is a dentist treating patients in Brooklyn, New York, and the surrounding communities. He strives to improve the lives of each of his patients through the application of exceptional dentistry. Dr. Amirian is a member of professional organizations including the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the New York State Dental Association. In order to pursue his doctoral degree in dental surgery, Dr. Amirian attended the University of Buffalo Dental School, graduating with honors in clinical dentistry. He continued his dental education at New York University, where he completed a fellowship program focused on the study of implant dentistry. Dr. Amirian keeps his practice up-to-date through continuing education courses in topics including full-mouth rehabilitation and implantology. Patients visiting Dr. Amirian can receive a full range of both general and cosmetic dental services. He provides general consultations, cleaning visits, fillings, implants, crowns, dentures, and gum surgery. Treatment is also available for dental emergencies. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Amirian get involved in the community through initiatives like the Give Back a Smile program for victims of domestic violence. He also enjoys sports, reading, and exercise.

• English