Ratings for Dr. Brandon E. Riggan

Dr. Riggan is the best. Both my husband and I love him since he is such a caring and knowledgeable doctor. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

He saved my life when I had a etopic pregnancy. He is the absolute best!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

My husband and I absolutely love Dr. Riggan! We had our first baby in December. He is so caring, selfless, and completely AWESOME! I am so thankful we chose Dr. Riggan. I wish he was a pediatrician along with being an OBGYN. To all of you future parents, Dr. Riggan is beyond five stars! Pick him ;-)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr Riggan takes his time and never rushes you. I have had complications from surgery and he himself calls me back when I call with a concern. The complications has had nothing to do with him just one of those chances you take when having surgery. He's the best and all the office staff have been wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Riggan is great! He doesn't rush you or make you feel a type of way when asking him questions. I love the front staff they are very helpful . I never have any problems out of them . I've been with Dr. Riggan for almost 4 years now and he's been there for 2 of my pregnancies . If your looking for a great doctor then he is it!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I am 35 weeks along in my pregnancy and so far Dr. Riggan and his staff has made my pregnancy and dr visits very delightful and calming. They treat you like family there. I highly recommend him to any women.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Other than being condescending, Dr. Riggan was okay with his medical knowledge. The problem is the front office staff: never got my address correct, refused to let me have a copy of my medical records, would not even let me make an appointment with me standing in their office, stood around and talked among themselves, and it just goes on. No one deserves to be treated this way and this behavior went on each visit.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I changed doctors late in my pregnancy. It was the best move I could have made. Absolutely love him and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

He was one of the best doctors i have ever seen. He was very helpful when i had my baby.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Wonderful Doctor very helpful and easy to understand when it came time for my surgery

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Brandon E. Riggan's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Avmed