Ratings for Dr. Darrin Cupo

Hands down the WORST doctor I've had. Second time having braces. When we first met he told me he would be there every Tuesday and Thursday. Well he canceled thursdays and is there every other week if you're lucky. Secondly i had a special case. Told me 18 months and id be finished. 18 months passed and he was still trying new things because he didn't know how to solve anything. Then a lady doctor came in on tuesdays. I started to see her. She was very nice, gave me an outline and i started to see results. They laid her off because she wasn't getting enough patients.... So the next time i see Darrin Cupo he starts taking off my braces, tells me he doesn't want to see me anymore and leaves me with no wire on top, 3 missing brackets and on the bottom my braces full in tact... I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. HE IS NEVER THERE, DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. AND ON TOP OF THAT, A THEIF. HE WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND NOW IM GOING TO HAVE TO GET ATTORNEYS INVOLVED. SAVE YOUR SELF THE TIME AND MONEY AND GOTO A DOCTOR WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING OR JUST GO RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO CHILIS

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Worst experience and waste of money ever. I couldn't be more disappointing. I was a patient there for 3 years and one month (my treatment was supposed to be 24 months). He is careless, does not care if bite matches, if teeth are aligned. He simply doesn't care about the patient. I received a terrible treatment After 3 years my teeth still not perfect and my bite is mess up and I always followed the instruction and wore my rubber bands yet he never bothered about my teeth. Absolutely terrible. I will be getting braces again next year with a trust worthy dentist to fix my bite.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My daughter loves coming here because you barely have to wait until they call you in & whenever she come in for her appointment she talk all day long about what her next braces color is gonna be😀😊😄

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Very caring about how my teeth look. I was nervous about getting braces and after meeting Dr. Cupo I was at ease. Thank You

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014