You may also like

Ratings for Dr. English A. Rockholt

She must only be a great and caring to the women that fits in her standard's. She was horrible didn't let me talk, talked to me as if I was stupid. She is a class A cu.nt.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr Rockholt is an amazing doctor. When my sister got pregnant, I was in an A&P class, so at every appointment I had numerous questions. Dr Rockholt would NEVER rush, she answered all of my sister's questions and the questions of me and the rest of the family. She included us in everything possible. She helped my sister give birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy. Though she had to have a c section, Dr Rockholt preformed so gracefully. So when I found out I was pregnant I would not settle for anyone but her. By this time I was in LPN school so again I was very inquisitive and again, she never rushed, always answered all my questions and addressed every concern and would still ask "is there anything else?" My experience was amazing and I have complete and total trust in her judgment. She is a spectacular truly amazing and competent doctor. She is compassionate, patient, friendly, knowledgeable just amazing. it's so hard to find such a great doctor but she excels in every a area. Iu would recommend her to everyone. Thank you for helping me bring my son and nephew into this world and for such a wonderful experience. I have the greatest gratitude for you. -sincerely Mikaela

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Rockholt is the most caring, respectful and knowledgable Doctor I have ever had! She delivered my boy/ girl twins wonderfully into the world. I love her dearly! Sincerely, -Nicole Guinn

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr. Rockholt is simply amazing. She is compassionate and caring, and truly loves her patients and what she does. We discovered at about 11 weeks of pregnancy I miscarried, and she perfomed the D and C. I have never been taken better care of emotionally as well as physically than by Dr. Rockholt and her amazing team. She visited after the procedure and even called to check in on me a few times over the next few weeks. I could not rank her any higher!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I was in the early stage of pregnancy and she did a transvaginal ultrasound and couldn't see my gestational sac fully developed. She took my hormone levels and determined that she should be able to see the sac. She did an abdominal ultrasound and saw a sac but later told me that she thought I had a ectopic pregnancy and want to do a DNC and explore my tubes to find the pregnancy. When studies show that a gestational sac doesn't show on ultrasounds until after the 6 week of gestation. High level of hgc could be a number of things besides ectopic. Every woman's hormone levels rise differently than the next.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. English A. Rockholt's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She must only be a great and caring to the women that fits in her standard's. She was horrible didn't let me talk, talked to me as if I was stupid. She is a cla..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rockholt is an amazing doctor. When my sister got pregnant, I was in an A&P class, so at every appointment I had numerous questions. Dr Rockholt would NEVER ..."

May 11, 2015
  • City changed from "HIXSON" to "CHATTANOOGA"

December 21, 2013
  • First Name changed from "ENGLISH" to "ENGLISH A."

October 21, 2013