Ratings for Dr. Sachin Chhabra

Dr. Chhabra is everything a good Dr. should be. Very friendly and knowledgable. I'm completly confident in is abilities. The staff was mostly ok. Could have been friendlier and one young lady talked to me like she was scoulding a school boy..and I'm 54. Staff could be more professional.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr Chhabra is great, always professional, as for staff he must work with this is another matter. I am sure he cannot hear or see from one room to the next therefore as was with me during a recent Nov 1, 2011 visit; I was compared to older patients and their repeated unneeded regurgitation of issues they currently suffer. I do not regurgitate, I only follow what is considered office policy. Attempting to follow office policy when the doctor’s assistant rudely told me I need not review current medical information unless changes occurred since last visit. Well changes by my primary had occurred since last visit and I never got the chance to relay this information before being rudely interrupted. I have been a patient since 2007 but this will change if rudeness is the new policy of the office. This was the second time by a second staff member that this type of attitude was displayed to me. I also do not appreciate the staff thinking of the elderly as people needing to review the reviewed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Chhabra is a great doctor! He is avery nice person and does not rush you. He always answers my questions + takes time to explain everything. He removed both of my cataracts and I see better than I ever did and I don't need glasses. All of the girls in the office are very friendly and nice too. An excelent doctor and office all around!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Sachin Chhabra's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)