Ratings for Dr. David J. Ridolfi

While nobody loves going to the dentist, this practice makes the experience as pleasant as possible. First and foremost, he quality of the dentistry is excellent. I first heard about Dr Ridolfi from a business associate who spoke highly of his ability to address her complex dental issues. Although Dr Ridolfi is my primary dentist, I have also seen Dr Drouin on occasion, and both of them are knowledgeable and highly skilled. The dental hygienists in this office are all first rate (I have seen several over the years) and the office staff go out of their way to ensure that scheduling and billing issues are managed efficiently. When I have had a dental emergency, this practice ensures that I am seen in a timely manner. I have referred friends and family members, all of whom have been highly satisfied as well. I could not recommend this practice more highly.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

What a terrible experience. Dr. Ridolfi did not instill confidence in me and seems to lack the knowledge that a seasoned professional should have. He continually consulted with his partner and I could overhear his ignorance as they conferred. His staff also seems confused. He had to correct his shoddy work only after I insisted. I have since taken my business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014