Dr. Holly A. Carling

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Holly A. Carling

She's the first person to really look at all my symptoms and treat all of me, not just little pieces. I've learned a lot about nutrition also, which is helping my recovery.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I have been extremely happy with Dr. Carling and her staff. They are friendly, professional, and caring. I never expected the success I have achieved under Dr. Carling's care. She identified my various health issues, came up with a plan to address those issues in a timely manner and provided nutritional advice and the convenience of purchasing the purest vitamin supplements available. With her guidance I have lost weight but most importantly I am now pain free after 10 plus years of back, neck and hip pain! I can now walk without pain, have a wider range of mobility and sleep much better! Before starting the program with Dr. Carling my dreams of traveling in retirement were not possible, but now I feel confident that I will be able to start making those travel plans! Thank you, Dr. Carling.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Holly Carling is extremely knowledgeable, proficient, and intuitive. She takes the time to listen and provide appropriate explanations. The professionalism and friendliness is a perfect balance, making Dr. Carling's clinic a lovely place to get medical treatment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I am already feeling better when I was losing hope of ever feeling better before going in. I believe this is my new path for the rear of my years

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Am very happy with the thoroughness and caring treatment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Carling and her entire staff are wonderful! She has helped me so much with a variety of health challenges.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Holly Carling and her entire staff make up the most caring office I’ve ever set foot in. Acupuncture was a whole new world to me and I’m very grateful that I put complete trust in Dr. Carling. My first visit was tears of sadness as I told my story of battling breast cancer recently and how I yearned to be healthy and happy again. Dr. Carling is a great listener and full of wisdom to guide me. Her nutritional advice has helped me lose inches and I feel like a vibrant new person!! My sugar cravings are gone which is amazing coming from a former sugar addict. I now feel calm inside and most importantly, I found my “happy” again!! I truly am a believer of acupuncture, eating whole organic healing foods, and Dr. Carling!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Kristina and Dr. Carling were very informative and very thorough in the testing process. I am so looking forward to the diagnoses and the plan they come up with to get my health on track!!! Best 2 hours spent with any Doctor in my life!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have been a patient for over 2 years. I live with arthritis and several joint replacements. I had imflamation throughout my body. Today, my overall health is so much better, my attitude is better, I am able to be more active and I am encouraged and very hopeful that I will continue to achieve the vital health that I am seeking.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have never liked needles and avoided acupuncture at all cost. However, we moved into a new house that is a rural property with hay fields all around us and allergies became a problem. Very beautiful new home, but not so great for hay fever. After coming down with hives (only time I can recall ever having that problem) and all the usual symptoms one would expect and only getting worse the day after taking over counter allergy medicine, my wife finally convinced me to try acupuncture. I had not been able to sleep because of feeling so miserable and on my first treatment fell asleep with the needles in me. It shocked me when Holly came back in to pull my needles because I had not even realized I had fallen asleep. It took several treatments and I felt better longer after every one. Since my last treatment I have had no problems with hay fever and have even bucked hay a couple of times. Forever had my opinion changed about acupuncture.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016