Dr. Holly A. Carling

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Holly A. Carling

I am already feeling better when I was losing hope of ever feeling better before going in. I believe this is my new path for the rear of my years

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Am very happy with the thoroughness and caring treatment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Carling and her entire staff are wonderful! She has helped me so much with a variety of health challenges.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Holly Carling and her entire staff make up the most caring office I’ve ever set foot in. Acupuncture was a whole new world to me and I’m very grateful that I put complete trust in Dr. Carling. My first visit was tears of sadness as I told my story of battling breast cancer recently and how I yearned to be healthy and happy again. Dr. Carling is a great listener and full of wisdom to guide me. Her nutritional advice has helped me lose inches and I feel like a vibrant new person!! My sugar cravings are gone which is amazing coming from a former sugar addict. I now feel calm inside and most importantly, I found my “happy” again!! I truly am a believer of acupuncture, eating whole organic healing foods, and Dr. Carling!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Kristina and Dr. Carling were very informative and very thorough in the testing process. I am so looking forward to the diagnoses and the plan they come up with to get my health on track!!! Best 2 hours spent with any Doctor in my life!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have been a patient for over 2 years. I live with arthritis and several joint replacements. I had imflamation throughout my body. Today, my overall health is so much better, my attitude is better, I am able to be more active and I am encouraged and very hopeful that I will continue to achieve the vital health that I am seeking.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have never liked needles and avoided acupuncture at all cost. However, we moved into a new house that is a rural property with hay fields all around us and allergies became a problem. Very beautiful new home, but not so great for hay fever. After coming down with hives (only time I can recall ever having that problem) and all the usual symptoms one would expect and only getting worse the day after taking over counter allergy medicine, my wife finally convinced me to try acupuncture. I had not been able to sleep because of feeling so miserable and on my first treatment fell asleep with the needles in me. It shocked me when Holly came back in to pull my needles because I had not even realized I had fallen asleep. It took several treatments and I felt better longer after every one. Since my last treatment I have had no problems with hay fever and have even bucked hay a couple of times. Forever had my opinion changed about acupuncture.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

This is the most knowledgeable and experienced Dr. I have been in the care of. My back pain that I thought would be with me for the rest of my life and progressively get worse, is gone. Completely gone. My weight is healthy and my energy is on a great level. I appreciate the kindness and education I have been shown.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

It was great, no pain at all, the wait was minimal i will go back forsure.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I went to see Dr Holly for neck pain and headaches. It was the best experience I have had. Her acupuncture got rid of my headache and relieved the tension in my neck. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. I like her staff too. Great doctor! I've recommended her to a few friends and they had good experiences too.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014