Ratings for Dr. Lajon Addison

Dr. Addison was very helpful, very caring, good knowledge base. Seemed to care about the other patients around him. Would let him treat me or any member of my family again.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Treated myelf and the patients around very kindly and seemed genuinely interested. Very suprised by other comments on here. Including the comment from the person about a 149 blood sugar. In the emergency setting this is not considered an issue that would require treatment in an ER. It seems that the comments posted on here doesn't take into consideration that this is an ER physician and they only treat emergent conditions. I had other issues going on at the time too but did not expect this to be fixed in the ER. He addressed my EMERGENCY CONDITION very well. It is concerning to see that people think the ER physican should address all of their issues including non emergent and then wonder why it takes so long at the ER and why our ER's are full and do not have enough staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

After an ambulance ride to the ER this doctor saw me. I'd accidently ingested something that was a known high allergy for me. Couldn't walk but right after the ambulance brought me in they gave me a cup for a urine sample and walked out of the ER room pointing at the rest room. Brought in by ambulance, duh! This doctor also had blood work done and had a IV for fluids administered for dehydration. Once the IV was half empty he announced the "blood work was good", had the IV pulled and released me to go home with a prescription for Fenergan at 1 oclock in the morning to stop the vomiting and diarhea causing the dehydration! Had a nurse pull me into a wheel chair and pushed me out to my daughters car where she helped dump me in. When I went to get the medical records my lab work was a simple CBC and blood sglucose test. After 12 hours of no food my blood sugar was 149 yet my PCP nor myself were notified of a abnormal blood glucose reading.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

I came in with a simple respiratory infection. He pumped with up with iridium radiation, Drug tested me, blood work, breathing appartus, and other tests that I never agreeded to yet he did them anyway. MALPRATICE SUIT

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

A total idiot. Very poor knowledge base.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2006

Dr. Lajon Addison's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Carbondale, IL