Ratings for Dr. John M. Erickson

Dr. Erickson was very knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

A true professional with the patient's welfare in mind.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

On time , kind, concerned for patient pisitive results

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Excellent experience. Had two surgeries and both were very successful and Dr. Erickson is the best. He is very knowledgeable and conscience. He will answer all question and takes time with each patient. His staff from the ladies upfront, the nurses and the PTs are great to work with and they care about their patients. I would recommend the hand center to all my family and friends. Great place!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I really like Dr. Erickson. He is attentive and knowledgable. He made sure I had all of my questions answered and called me personally the morning after surgery. He has treated other family members and we’ve all have wonderful experiences with him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Erickson is thorough, kind, and compassionate. I never feel rushed at my appointments. I am grateful that all of my concerns going into surgery were taken into consideration. Follow up has been top notch. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Erickson removed an epidermal inclusion cyst from my finger. He was transparent, knowledgeable and Fair. The staff at the facility were nice and actually fun to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone I meet with a similar problem.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I am amazed at such positive ratings for Dr. Erickson. I wish to be as kind as possible, but, in all honesty, I found Dr. Erickson to be extremely uninformed for treating a broken wrist bone with tendon and ligament damage. I saw Dr. Erickson three times, as I recall. The first session lasted no more than five minutes to get acquainted and to assess this complex injury; four minutes for the second session; three minutes for the last session. I got the impression that time and money was of primary concern; my injury was secondary. Finally, I will be most interested in a follow up to this site to see if my negative review is posted along with the many positive reviews for Dr. Erickson.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Erickson fixed my son's finger (by straightening and placing two pins in his right hand ring finger) after it had been twisted and fractured. The fracture healed perfectly with great directions along the way. My son who is an extremely gifted piano player is now 100% well with great mobility. Dr. Erickson is the best!!! Especially if you want your to ensure your finger is fixed right.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I fell and broke my wrist and Dr. Erickson returned my phone call on a Sunday! Extremely professional, compassionate, and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. John M. Erickson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company