Ratings for Dr. Jeannette L. Hudgens

Incompetent. If you are thinking of setting an appointment, make sure you get it in writing. Was told one thing, took off work, got kid out of school, and they had a completely different week. Little to no sympathy from staff. I sent a text a month prior (when appt was set) so I could keep track. I waited to confirm that so I could see whose mistake. Of course they still didn't care. Choose them at your own risk.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Great experience! The doctor was Professional and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

The front desk staff is very rude. Not welcoming or friendly at all. The doctor is knowledgeable but it is such a turn off to be treated with disrespect from the girls running the front desk. I won't be back. It's the little things that count.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Compassionate and thorough! Nice clean office and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I visited her practice several years ago. She provided no viable solution for my ailment. In addition, during my consultation she had to review her Medical Books to attempt to understand the condition. I would not recommend her.

Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Hudgens really took the time to explain what my problem was and what options we had going forward. It was easy to make an appointment and she saw me with in ten minutes of the time I arrived. I have recommended my friends to here and the all feel the same way.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I found Dr. Hudgens to be well-informed and interested in me. Her staff was professional and courteous. I look forward to continuing under her care.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Nice and knowledgeable doctor. I will go back if my rash returns.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Hudgens is very sweet and understanding. This was my first visit with her and I already know I plan on staying with this doctor. She took her time to answer all of my many questions. I had a terrible experience with another dermatologist in the past that landed me in the hospital, so I was a bit apprehensive of seeing another dermatologist. I’ve bounced around from one dermatologist to the next over the past 10 years and no one has helped improve my condition. Dr. Hudgens gives me hope. I read what other people said about Dr. Hudgens and they were right. I felt very comfortable talking to her about my situation and she was very understanding. She wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the type of medication and the dosage I would be taking. She is very knowledgeable in her field and knows about many types of successful treatments that other doctors have never mentioned to me before. I think with her expertise my skin situation can be treated once and for all.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have never met a doctor so kind, thoughtful, professional and knowledgeable! I feel confident with saying she is the only Dermatologist in Florida that takes the time to personally call her patients with a diagnosis and post-op surgery call. She also gave me hyer per sonal cell phone number for after hour calls. She took the time to explain everything and kindly asked if I had any questions. I will refer all my friends to her. I have been in her office twice and personally spoke to her on the phone three times.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Jeannette L. Hudgens's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2005)