Ratings for Dr. Paul Drucker

Dr.Drucker performed bunion surgery and hammer toe surgery on my foot four months ago. Feeling great and so happy that my pain is gone. Going to find the time to have my other foot done. Wish I didn't wait so long!!Dr.Drucker also has a terrific bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Bunion surgery the best that I could have done for myself. No more pain ! Should have done it sooner . Heal pain treatment 2nd time worked. I'm glad I took the time to get treatment done.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

PLEASE ONLY LET A MEDICAL DOCTOR ONE WITH MD BEHIND THEIR NAME DO ANY SURGERY ON YOUR BODY . THEY ARE THE TRUE SURGEONS. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. THIS MAN PUT ME IN A WHEEL CHAIR FOR 6 WEEKS. I BECAME A BABY AFTER HIS BUTCHERY. CRAWLING AROUND ON MY BUT, HANDS AND FEET. THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER WALK AGAIN. IT WAS A GOOD THING THAT I WAS ABLE TO AFFORD A WHEEL CHAIR. RUN.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Every day I look at my foot and get very sad and upset that this butcher without a conscience messed up my foot because I have the "best insurance".

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

This man has messed up my foot. Months later I am still in so much pain. Physical therapy is costing me a fortune. Surgery was to rid me of pain. Now i have more pain. Cannot curl my toes, one toe no longer touches the ground. I am so stressed out, immune system drastically affected . Every day I look at my foot and ask the good Lord why. How can you cut into someone's foot at least six times on a Friday and expect them to be able to return to work on Monday? I have so many scar tissues in the bottom of foot at times I limp when walking.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I'm 24 years old and he made me feel comfortable about my foot problems. I will be having surgery with him soon

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I've been a patient since 2008 and have had to see Dr. Drucker for routine checkups, minor in-office procedures, and more difficult surgeries. As long as he is practicing and I am living in the area, I will always go to Dr. Drucker. He has consistently demonstrated the highest level of professional care. His offices are equipped to expedite procedures that would normally take longer to complete, such as X-Rays and MRIs. His staff is always friendly and personable. He goes above and beyond and out of his way to make sure that things went well after surgery. The surgical center and all of his offices are spotlessly clean and, most importantly, he takes the time to listen to his patients and answer their questions in a way that is both knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

was extremely helpful not in my network but lead me in the right direction.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

great doctor terific results Had major pain in my toes

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. Paul Drucker's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Oxford