Ratings for Dr. Paul Drucker

Honest and professional doctor. I just had a bunion surgery and I'm happy with my results. I will recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Honest, ethical and of high moral character. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Removed fibroma from bottom of foot. Damaged nerve numbing big toe and ball of foot. Denied problem, then presented as temporary. Three years out, toe is still numb affecting balance.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr.Drucker performed bunion surgery and hammer toe surgery on my foot four months ago. Feeling great and so happy that my pain is gone. Going to find the time to have my other foot done. Wish I didn't wait so long!!Dr.Drucker also has a terrific bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Bunion surgery the best that I could have done for myself. No more pain ! Should have done it sooner . Heal pain treatment 2nd time worked. I'm glad I took the time to get treatment done.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

PLEASE ONLY LET A MEDICAL DOCTOR ONE WITH MD BEHIND THEIR NAME DO ANY SURGERY ON YOUR BODY . THEY ARE THE TRUE SURGEONS. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. THIS MAN PUT ME IN A WHEEL CHAIR FOR 6 WEEKS. I BECAME A BABY AFTER HIS BUTCHERY. CRAWLING AROUND ON MY BUT, HANDS AND FEET. THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER WALK AGAIN. IT WAS A GOOD THING THAT I WAS ABLE TO AFFORD A WHEEL CHAIR. RUN.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Every day I look at my foot and get very sad and upset that this butcher without a conscience messed up my foot because I have the "best insurance".

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER, MONEY GRUBBER

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

This man has messed up my foot. Months later I am still in so much pain. Physical therapy is costing me a fortune. Surgery was to rid me of pain. Now i have more pain. Cannot curl my toes, one toe no longer touches the ground. I am so stressed out, immune system drastically affected . Every day I look at my foot and ask the good Lord why. How can you cut into someone's foot at least six times on a Friday and expect them to be able to return to work on Monday? I have so many scar tissues in the bottom of foot at times I limp when walking.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I'm 24 years old and he made me feel comfortable about my foot problems. I will be having surgery with him soon

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Paul Drucker's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)