Ratings for Dr. Donna J. Adamoli

Best decision I ever made switching to Dr. Adamoli.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I really like Dr. Adamoli, she never seems rushed when she is with me but more importantly she does listen carefully to what I am saying. I really find her manner both relaxed and professional. Once I had to wait far longer than I expected but she was actually apologetic and explained the delay. I see her for a variety of conditions and general illness moments and have always been happy with her treatment and care.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Donna is simply the best doctor I've known. She's got a great, easy-going, empathetic and chatty bed-side manner that gives me great comfort. Her nurse is equally good. It's a small, home-town-style practice where everybody knows your name. The excellent, long-serving receptionist has regularly given me same-day appointments (with a good on-time record of seeing me). Makes me feel like family rather than just a numbered patient.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr Adamoli listens to your needs. Does not just write a script and send you on your way. Support staff is very helful. Very friendly practice. Always get a call back

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Adamoli was unresponsive when I got a serious diagnosis (when I called to get test results her assistant said she would mail them to me and that she didn't need to talk to me)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Everyone (receptionist, nurse and Dr. Adamoli) is great. They're like old family friends who truly seem to care about you. Appointments are easy to get and at convenient times.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Adamoli is not one to dispense medicine like candy, and as others have said, is in great physical shape. She is no nonsense and professional, but I have to share a story. I was sick on Saturday and she was on call, but was training for a triathalon, and so didn't have time to stop her bike to listen to my problem and call in a prescription for me. She called me back that evening, and by then I'd gone to an immedicenter. I was a little disappointed with that. In addition, when I was having trouble sleeping, she told me to go exercise for 45 minutes a day 5 days a week and come back and tell her if I still couldn't sleep. Maybe that is the "best" thing to do, but not feasible for everyone (I work and have 3 kids).

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Takes everything seriously. Open minded. Returns calls. Good staff. Her partner who her covers for her is very nice. Not warm and fuzzy, but professional. Seems to remember things you tell her. She is an athlete, so if you work out or have some type of sports injury good person to talk to and get referral from. Been with her 2 yrs. So far, so good.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

I only started going to Dr. Adamoli, but she seems very caring and thorough. She allows ample time for questions and gives much advice. Her office staff is very nice. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

Dr. Adamoli is friendly, concerned and knowlegeable. She returns phone calls promptly and is very helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

Dr. Donna J. Adamoli's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ