Ratings for Dr. Staci R. Walters

Dr walters was very rude and short with bothe and my husband. We won't be going back

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

We Like Dr. Walters but will never return to Brevard Eye Center. Apollo office was open 9-1 on 3/1/2014 when we called at 9:00 am as my husband woke up with left swollen red eye (lids). He is a patient of Dr. Walters. The receptionist said the doctor working that day would not see my husband and he should go to a walk-in clinic. We have changed to Dr. Ho as he will never refer you to a walk-in clinic with an eye emergency. If this is what Brevard Eye Center calls patient care, I wonder what oath they took when the doctors got their license to practice. I spent 30 years as an administrator in a medical practice and not once would I have allowed a patient to be turned away who had an emergency. The doctors I worked with would never allowed our staff to turn away a patient with an emergency. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AT BREVARD EYE CENTER????? Is it about money or patient care?

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr Walters was very knowledgeable and she took time to listen to my concerns. She is an outsanding eye doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

very knowledgeable, explained things in detail and in terms common people can understd.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Staci R. Walters's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2003)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan