Ratings for Dr. David G. Butler

An intelligent, caring man. thorough exams and review of total health. EXCELLENT DR. !!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Butler is an excellent GYN and a marvelous person as well. I first "met" him at St. Vincent's in 1967. Since my then GYN retired shortly after my third delivery, I had to find a new one. His associate was able to take care of me. When I moved out of the city, I again needed a new GYN. Heard that Dr. Butler was practicing in NJ and have been his patient ever since (almost forty years).

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I have been a patient for 13 years and I still love coming here. Dr. Butler has the same staff and its an amazing family. All the doctors are professional and helpful. I will never replace them!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Butler's for many, many years. He is superbly knowledgeable and truly one of the most compassionate individuals i have ever met. He has not only cared for me for years, but also provided skilled and extremely compassionate care for my elderly mother. When faced with a recent health crisis, his advice and concern were of great comfort to me. His office is well-run and staffed by professional and polite nurses and assistants. The office is clean and equipment is up-to-date. I would recommend him, and his colleagues, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Butler for many years. He has helped me with any problems I have had, he takes the time to sit with you to answer any questions one might have, he is kind, empathetic and I have great confidence in him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Butler is truly one of the most compassionate, caring and qualified doctors you will find. I've been his patient for 20+ years and if I move away, no matter how far, I'll still come back to him for my check up. He takes the time to really talk with you, during and after your exam. When you are in the midst of a gyn exam and you can have a normal conversation with someone, you know they are special. He is a doll and when he retires, there will be so many women crying. He has caught health issues not even remotely related to gyn and directed me how and where to have them treated. He is also a humanitarian, traveling to impoverished lands giving medical treatment to the needy. Dr. Butler is a wonder doctor and human being, I can't say enough about him and I am so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Butler is a very caring and compassionate OBGYN. He is also very professional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr Butler is my ll time favorite GYN. I was sad to leave when insurance coverage stopped being accepted.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Butler has performed three very successful surgeries on me over the last four years. Two were considered major surgery and required staying in the hosiptal. Dr. Butler is a highly skilled surgeon, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I loved Dr. Butler. I just wish they went back to taking my insurance.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. David G. Butler's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1965)