Ratings for Dr. Theodore Rae

Dr. Rae was great. He actually listened to my questions and got me answers. Another Dr had scheduled me for an ERCP and rather than just doing it he talked to me first and review the results of my test and found the procedure was not needed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I love Dr. Rae, very thorough and caring. He is knowlegible like no other.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

DR SEEMED TO BE ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT MILKING ME FOR EVERY CENT HE COULD. VERY COLD, UNCARING PERSON. I WAS SO UPSET WITH HIM, I CANCELLED MY NEXT APPOINTMENT AND NEVER WENT BACK. FOUND A NEW DR AND RESCHEDULED TESTS.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Enters the examing room with cow poo plastered on his boots (at least I hope that's what it is). Put me on a medication which I later learned could contribute to pseudo intestinal blockages (he told me he had never heard of those type of blockages). I requested my medical records and noted that on all visits it listed my primary concern was a UTI. I only had one of thoseand it was on my first visit. It also seemed like the records were canned as he didn't check me for the things which were listed at each visit. The records barely included the reason for my visit. I complained about the records and received a letter stating that he would no longer be my physician. Had a nasty bedside manner and was rude with his medical assistant.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

I had to wait almost an hour after being hooked up to everything, waiting for an endoscopy. when he did show up,I kiddingly said somthing about fishing or somthing and recieved a smirky look.God he was almost an hour late; (all the while I have had lay there) and without even an attempt at a, I'm sorry!! I have a high tolerance for the type of meds they give which he knew about. Now I don't know for sure but I don't believe he had given the amount that I had had before on previous procedures. Maybe he had. One thing for sure I was very aware and for the first time;[ have had to have several] this one hurt. He saw that I was reacting in pain but he hurrried up and got it done and walked off??? The next time: He refused to do it in their clinic,and had to go to the hospital. Toataly uncalled for. yes I have a high tollerance, due to brain surgery afew years back,I had to take large amounts of pain meds. But I still would have liked to have had a choice. He has changed;for the worse

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

You can not talk to this dr. because he is never quiet. He dismisses your questions and concerns,especially about medication. He makes you wait for at least an hour and if you have to make another appointment they Always make it for a month later no matter what.He speaks to you as if you don't even know your own name. This dr. is rude.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2006