Ratings for Dr. Nicole Wiley

She is very thorough, listens to and cares about her patients, and follows up quickly w/ referrals, test results, etc.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I've been going to Dr Wiley for many years now and have been given nothing but the best of care from her. She has never rushed me through an apt and is very thorough. I would highly recommend her to anyone based on the care and treatment she gives me. The rest of the staff from the receptionist to the nurses have also been nothing short of great to me. 👍👍

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She is a wonderful Dr and her staff is very nice. I do seem to have problems with appointments. Maybe she is overbooking herself?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Wiley is really good doctor. She is knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. Her office staff on the other hand leaves little to be desired. I am established patient and called to reschedule an appointment and have serious health problem and have to wait 3 months to see doctor. I have left messages for doctor and have had to call several times and still takes over a week to get response back.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Her nurse is horrible. Never gives messages to Dr. Wiley, prescriptions call ins are incorrect and referrals are weeks in the making. I am leaving Dr. Wiley due to her Nurse.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Wliey is extremely nice and knowledgeable. Her office staff is not helpful at all though. They are the reason I'm no longer going back. Her nurse does not call back when contacted. I left her multiple phones messages for over 2 weeks and she didn't call me back until I called the office manager. My appointments there have ran over 90mins behind.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Wiley is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, an overall wonderful doctor. You can feel confident in her competency. MOST of her office staff is very helpful and sweet. Her nurse is great!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Nicole Wiley's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in South Charleston, WV