Dr. Christopher Mcgowan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Mcgowan

I had previously been a patient of Dr Pike's. I find Dr. McGowan to be very professional, caring, and thorough. He and his office were easy to contact and provided follow-up and prescription without me having to call multiple times - i.e. his office was proactive with my care. My colonoscopy experience was as good as this procedure can get. :-. caring efficient staff and the process seems to be optimized since wait time was minimal and staff is well choreographed for each step in the prep and recovery process.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. McGowan and his staff are very caring and professional. The patient is not rushed and all questions are addressed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Very reassuring manner. Set aside plenty of time to answer all questions thoroughly. Very professional and kind. Provided anti-nausea prescriptions to make adequate prep possible.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Staff did a great job of managing the process. I have appreciated their work. I did fill out a questionnaire and had to answer the same questions on intake.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Amazing experience. He explained everything well and had an amazing nursing staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Highest praises for professionalism, courteous and prompt attention. Very Satisfied!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. McGowan appears to be an excellent addition to his practice. He is very professional and seems to want to make sure that his patients get good care the day of procedures as well as advising us about following up with us.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

No worries. Everything was accomplished in an expedited and professional manner.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

The staff were amazing... the most efficient office experience I have every had. Dr McGowan made me feel at ease, and very comfortable discussing my symptoms and establishing a plan of care. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. McGowan, very professional and knowledgeable...answered all my questions. David (nurse anesthetist) extremely kind, friendly, and knowledgeable. Put me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Christopher Mcgowan's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal