Ratings for Dr. Christopher Mcgowan

Knowledgeable, happy to hear he had experience dealing with my diagnosis, thoughtful in discussion.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Everyone was fantastic. Dr. McGowan was very professional, personable and did an excellent job explaining the importance of the test. Karen and Karen did an excellent job preparing me for the test and Kim did the same in the procedure room. The anesthesiologist also did an excellent job and was very personable. Finally, Terry was very helpful with the recovery and getting me back on my feet. Again, everyone was fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

The waiting room seats required more padding for people waiting for patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I was taken back within a very short time after arriving. It was great to not have to sit and wait for a long time. Everyone I came in contact with in the entire facility was very nice and very patient. Dr. McGowan was kind and smiled a lot, which was very comforting to me. I felt like the procedure was over in no time and I have slept most of the day since. Except for the prep, it's been great. Dianne Bode .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Quick and accurate diagnosis with valid quick acting treatment. Made me feel at ease even though a very uncomfortable and awkward situation. I have had these symptoms for years and after 3 other drs he was the first to help with what I think to be accurate diagnosis and lasting results.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My experience with Dr. McGowan was good. He provided me all the information I needed before and after my procedure.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

My colonoscopy appointment was handled very efficiently and professionally from start to finish. Staff members were all courteous and caring. Any questions I had were answered. I arrived at 11:00 AM and was on my way home by 12:40 PM.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Everything went very smoothly and on schedule. Very nice and knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Everyone at Cary Gastro was very helpful and kind. It was nice to be greeted with smiling faces as is if they were expecting me. Dr. McGowan was prompt and on time and was also very nice. He was very explanatory with my diagnosis and treatment plan. His nurse was also very kind and even walked me out after my visit with Dr. McGowan. I highly recommend Dr. McGowan!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. McGowan is easy to talk to and he always explains what to expect before and after any procedure he recommends. I am glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Christopher Mcgowan's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC