Dr. Christopher McGowan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher McGowan

Procedure was colonoscopy. Prep began earlier than scheduled start time - which is good. All staff members were friendly and explained clearly about everything that was going to happen in a professional manner.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. McGowan is awesome, great communication, makes you feel comfortable and at ease

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

All of the staff were outstanding! Aside from a minor issue finding a vein for the IV, it was overall a 'not too horrible' experience - for a colonoscopy!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Except for the slightly rushed feel of interactions that is unsurprising in a high-volume practice, my experience was excellent. I especially appreciated how efficient the process was, and the clinical staff were very kind and good-humored.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. McGowan has excellent people skills. At my first visit he looked me right in the eyes and listened to my concerns. I have had some unusual prior medical issues and he listened thoughtfully and offered good solutions to my problem. I was very anxious prior to my visit with him, and I left the office feeling like I had really found someone I could work with. He was very willing to make changes to their normal protocol to help alleviate my fears. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I could not ask for better. An appointment was available the day after I called. I am treated warmly by everyone in the office. I really love it that Dr McGowan comes into the exam room NOT carrying a laptop, just ready to listen to me.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

The staff was very friendly and took the time to explain everything. I felt like a valued patient/customer.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

From support staffing, office procedures, consistency of professionalism, and patient friendly interactions, my experience with Dr. Christopher McGowan and his team exceeded my expectations for the area of specialty their skills target.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr McGowan and his staff are very friendly and make you feel at ease. Dr. McGowan spends time talking with his patients and asking questions. He cares about his patients and their recovery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

At my first visit to the office When I met Dr McGowan I was terrified. He was very quiet and matter of fact with me. I only retained about half of what he told me. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. About a week later he called me himself with my test results. I was amazed that he would take the time himself to call a patient! I feel that I have had the best possible care that I could possibly receive. I have had to talk several times with Dr McGowan's nurse, Tesha. Her voice on the other end of the phone was always calm and so very comforting. She always took time to reassure me and to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Christopher McGowan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2006)

• BCBS Illinois