Ratings for Dr. Karen White

Not very helpful to follow my medical history and I feel she is not spending too much time on me. Other doctor see me when she were on holiday make me feel even more reliable than her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

She took care of me for our second and now our third. She's amazing, personalized, and really remembers details about her patients. She is someone I highly recommend to someone looking for a real personal, long term relationship with their doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. White is WONDERFUL! She really took the time to make sure I felt comfortable with the surgery she would be performing. She made me feel like I was the only patient she was dealing with that day. Also, she followed up with a "how are you doing" call after my surgery and then, when I had a question and left a message for her, I expected an assistant to call me back with her answer, but she called me herself and, again, made me feel like I was the only patient she was dealing with that day. Thank you Dr. White!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. White is a fantastic doctor. I was fortunate enough to have found her when my regular doctor was on vacation. She followed me through a difficult pregnancy and always was available to answer questions or provide guidance. On the day of my delivery, she was not on call but came by to see me anyways. That gave me such a sense of relief as this was my first child. The day after, she also came to see me in the hospital. She was actually suppose to be going out of town that morning, but wanted to stop by to see me first. How thoughtful. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Karen has great bed-side manner and did a great job on my minor surgery. She personally called to check up on me and had her office call the day after and then 3 days after also. Excellent patient care and attention!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010