Ratings for Dr. David I. Malitz

I think they did a great job on my eye. Looking forward to the left eye. Kenneth B.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I have been very happy with everything from the first visit till now. Everyone in the office has been great. I tell everyone that is talking about getting it done to come to OVEI. Could not be happier with my PRK. Patrick H

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

From the beginning fo this process the staff has been bery professional, yet friendly. I received the most thorough eye exam I had ever had. When I arrived at the surgery center I was greeted very enthusiastically. The medical staff were thorough and quick. I am anticipating the same pleasant experience for my left eye in Novemeber. It is Great to See!!! especially with no aides Nancy S.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Not a very easy dr to talk to!! abrupt!!! With reviews of current problems how can he practice in In??? Glad for information. What kind of person would put people at such risk as in Nv??? GREEDY !!!! We will NOT return.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Very rude physician to both staff and patients.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2006

Dr. David I. Malitz's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)