Ratings for Dr. George DIMITRI

To the last comment made on Jan. 6, 2017, please forward his current address and contact number please! my family and I are looking for a new dentist. Thanks a million!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Very patient & catered to a coward. Thank you. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I wish I could post a picture of my new smile! I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Dr. Dimitri! I'm still in shock. I had my upper teeth fully restored & with MINIMAL discomfort. Thank you to Dr. Dimitri

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Bring back Dr. Dimitri & staff. The place that took his office over are complete incompetent morons.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

So sorry to hear that he moved. His entire staff really went above & beyond. Hope he is doing well & best of luck to all of you.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Does anyone know how to get records from this office? I was a patient there and did not receive a post card or any notice and would like to know how I could retrieve my records. Apparently, he is not longer at Vibrate Smiles.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

About office closing - he recently moved to the Vibrant Smiles group practice, he sent out postcards about the change. Don't know how the staff is at the new office, the stars are based on his old individual practice. My family had real good experiences with Dr. Dimitri - fast appointments & good skilled work, unlike some other dentists we used before him.

Submitted November 22, 2014

Had a dentist apt today and when I got to the office it was gone (painted over and for lease). No word of moving or going out of business. Had been a patient for >10 years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Best dentist & staff in Waldorf. Thank you for getting me in as soon as you did.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Friends referred Dr. Dimitri to me. Was going to a practice in Waldorf that was just horrible. So happy I found Dimitri . Staff was so nice and overall good experience.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014