Ratings for Dr. Amy H. Traylor

By far one of the worst Drs!! I currently work in health care so I have been around many Drs and I do not have one positive thing to say about her!! My mother was a patient of hers. She never accepted insurance when she had a practice in Culpeper. She couldn't keep staff there and before they would leave (some without notice) they would speak nasty things about her behind her back to her patients. She claimed that my mother had MS based on "lesions " on her brain found on a MRI. However when she was diagnosed with cancer they did a MRI of her brain and found nothing!! She was good at passing out whatever narcotic medications my mother asked for, for 8 years!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Instead of treating my mom for what my mom supposedly had she just handed out pain pills like they were candy! My mom is now dead. From lung cancer. Dr trailor ordered a chest xray about a year prior to my mom being diagnosed however she never followed up with it. Never stayed on my mom to have the xray. My mom moved 6 hrs away fro dr trailor but dr trailor continued to be my moms dr. Only seeing my mom once every 6 months but making my mom call her once a month and pay for a full appt. All so she could throw pain pills at my mom. Dr trailor used drug addicts to build her practice in Culpeper. She gave people whatever drugs they wanted to keep them coming and build her practice and once she built her practice up and made a name for herself she cut all of those addicts off and left town to move to the city. She's the WORST doctor ever! She's a joke! After being my moms doctor for 8 yrs and after finding out my mom had terminal cancer she never once called my mom again. Stay away!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Traylor is the most caring Doctor I have ever had treat me or my family. When an ER doctor disregarded my spouse's severe sudden back and leg pain on a holiday weekend . She saw him the next day and had his MRI ordered and completed that same day. When she received the results, she refered him to a surgeon and he was scheduled for surgery. If I had listened to the ER doctor he probably wouldn't be walking today. She goes above and beyond for her patients. In a crisis, I wouldn't want anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Instead of trying to find the source of your problems, she just likes to throw highly addictive substances at it. As long as she gets your money she doesn't care

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Wonderful Kind doctor. Actually spent time with me. Listen, cared and went out of her way to make sure I felt cared for!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Amy H. Traylor's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Culpeper, VA