Ratings for Dr. Joseph R. Lutt

One cannot say enough about the excellent care given by Dr. Joseph R. Lutt, my Rheumatologist. Dr. Lutt was recommended to me 2 years ago by my GP when he felt that a specialist would be better equipped to handle an ongoing problem with chronic gout. From our first visit, and with each subsequent appointment, Dr. Lutt has showed amazing care over my situation. I was never made me feel rushed. And here is something we all want and appreciate in a medical professional: He listens! Knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and one who possesses a knack for putting his patients at ease, I trust Dr. Lutt and feel that I am getting the best care possible. He is highly skilled in his field and gives his patients a feeling that he cares about the reason(s) they are seeing him. Furthermore, my admiration for the services of Dr. Lutt extends to staff as well. If, as a patient, I feel as good as I do having him as my doctor, then I have no doubt that he receives the enthusiastic support of his his nursing and administrative staff as well. I am happy to offer Dr. Lutt the highest review. For if you are in need of a Rheumatologist with a caring attitude and who seemingly is up-to-date on all procedures, information and treatments in his field, then Dr. Joseph R. Lutt is the right doctor for you. My only gripe is that he cannot also be my GP! JMF, Westminster, CO

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Hands-down the best doctor I've ever worked with. I work in healthcare myself and have encountered numerous doctors. He is friendly and approachable, always up-to-date on research and overall a top-notch clinician. I can't rate him highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Joe Lutt has helped me more than the other rheumatologists that I have encountered. He truly understands the nuances of ankylosing spondylitis, and more importantly, has prescribed a course of treatment that has worked for me. Unlike some of the others, he is concerned with my overall health, and is doing all he can to make sure that my treatment benefits not just my condition, but is compatible with my overall health. I will highly recommend Dr. Lutt to anyone with my condition or similar arthritic conditions.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Joseph R. Lutt's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente