Ratings for Dr. Ganesh Yamraj

I have seen Dr. Ganesh Yamray "Dr. G." for several years and have been totally loyal and trusting until recently. I cannot explain or understand what has happened to him, but in my last few visits (see him approximately 4 to 5 times yearly) he has been short tempered, he practically walks in and is on his way out at the same time. The last visit with him I needed refills on my prescriptions and when I brought up that I was having pain and severe tenderness in my stomach, he said "you will have to make another appointment for that". I was in shock! I asked him if he was telling me that I had to make separate appointments for each problem I was having. He restated that I needed to make another appointment to discuss the pain I was having. I insisted that all I was asking for was an x-ray to see if anything was inside that could be causing the pain. He began filling out a sheet and handed it to me for me to go to the hospital for an x-ray and also blood work, and told me to come back after I got both done. I got the x-ray & blood work & brought the DVD of the x-ray back to him. He didn't even step into the exam room this time. He opened the door & said nothing showed up on the x-ray and then walked away. He had been sort of dismissive the past couple of visits, but during this visit he was absolutely rude! I want to note that during my visit to the hospital for the x-ray & blood work while being checked in, I mentioned what Dr. G. had said during my visit & the person at the hospital said she had recently been hearing a lot of negative comments about Dr. G. I am changing my primary care Dr. after this last visit. It appears to me that if a Dr. tells you to make a separate appointment to discuss another condition you have, that the Dr. is wanting to submit a claim for another office visit. I am very disappointed by Dr. G. I had really liked him for years & had recommended him to many. However, I will never recommend him again. My sister & brother-in-law have also had bad experiences in their recent visits to Dr. G's office.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I love both the brothers and often refer people to them. They always make themselves available and will actually listen to the way you feel about things. I have been using them since I first heard of their practice and got bitten by a dog. The staff was caring and helpful as well as Dr. Ganesh and Dr. Bhawan. I have seen both of them over time due to schedules and am completely satisfied. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Ganesh "G" Yamraj has been my primary care physician for several years. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and truely cares for me as a patient. He has gone far above and beyond what other Doctors have done for me. I cannot imagine going to another Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I have seen both of the brothers but Dr Ganesh Yamraj is my personal favorite. I'm not exactly sure why but maybe he just seems more personable than his brother Bhawan although he is friendly enough and seems to be a very good doctor also. I appreciate that he will take time to listen to you and seems to be genuinely concerned and caring about his patient.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Takes the time to listen to your concerns, very knowledgable, thorough and very kind. He is great with all types and ages of people but he works magic with children. He is sharp enough to know when you need a specialist!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011