Ratings for Dr. Thomas N. Heap

Dr. Heap has been a great part of the Houston Community for decades. Great staff, great price

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

It has been over one year since this process started. To date, from June 11, 2012 to August 1, 2013, The Maxillary denture has ill fitting denture base. Mandibular mini-implants *Mal-positioned (placed in the buccal vestibule, out of the alveolar ridge confines). *Inflammation and irritation on the soft tissues surrounding implants 21, 23, and 26 for a year. Physically impossible to use final Mandibular over-denture due to implant divergence and excessive Vertical Dimensional Occlusion. This prosthesis measures 25 mm from the mandibular incisal edges to the flange extension which makes phonetics and eating not possible. I looked at the x-rays and there is no way possible to use these dentures. He told my husband to put the dentures in my mouth since I cannot get them to fit on the implants. He used unusual and excessive amount of pressure to put them in and caused severe pain. He told me I was the only one with this problem. I met another lady that had same problem 6 months.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Pulled two front teeth and I only needed one pulled. Charged me $700 for a "flipper" which came in with the wrong teeth and had to be sent back to the lab to be remade overnight because I was going on a cruise the next day! They hurt the whole time and had to have room service in my room on the cruise!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011