Ratings for Dr. Marcus J. Malone

He cared about me. He helped me with my pain. He even went out of his way to explain thing to my wife because she kept asking about different procedures

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Was the best doctor I have seen!! He is very caring and compassionate. To the comment below, he did not quit without notice. He was let go. He was my favorite doctor and I have seen him for years.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Malone just up and quit without giving his patients any notice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Malone is indifferent to his patients and lacks any compassion. He definitely chose wrong profession. I contracted MRSA during hip replacement. Severe pain but he didn't care and kept telling me I should be feeling better.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Seems not to care about his patients at the Nursing Home. My husband had a very visible problem that I complained about for three months and nothing was done by doctor, until I threw a fit and then he tried to pacify my nerves not my husband. Got the feeling that he was just brushing me offlike a fly. Arrogance personified.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Have seen Dr. Malone several times ... a lot of times I feel like he is distracted and not paying attention; sometimes feel I am just a number in a long list of numbers. Also not very impressed with the outcome of my visits.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Suffered epidural headache from second epidural. Dr. Malone insisted it was not an epidural headache even though it clearly was. Showed lack of care and indifference. After 5 days of terrible epidural headache had to go to emergency room since doctor wouldn't even call me back. Doctor in ER said it was a textbook case of epidural headache. Had a blood patch done and headache was gone. I am very hurt that Dr. Malone let me suffer for 5 days just because he was too proud to admit he made a mistake. His nurse, Lynn, is wonderful, but I will not go back to Dr. Malone. I need a doctor who cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011