Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Mangrum

Dr. Mangrum had been my physician for 15 years. He is very knowledgeable, very caring and very thorough. His staff is friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Mangrum has been our primary care physician for close to 10 years. He is exceptional, always helpful, thorough, on target with recommendations and treatments. He genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr Mangrum started seeing me when I was pregnant with my oldest son. I had a blood clot and he found out WHY. He then became the dr for both my kids and he is the GREATEST!!! THank you Dr Tim for all you do!! We love you!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Rude, unreasonable. When his orders left my mother comatose and she was placed back in the hospital, other drs. in his group contradicted his orders and got her back onher feet.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr Mangrum is the greatest Dr that I have ever known in my whole intire life. I have been going to him for years and I take my Children to him also and my parents and brothers and sisters also went to him. Can't say anything bad about this man Dr. Mangrum you are a great Dr. Thanks for all the years you have t

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Does not take time to spend or talk to patients. Visits with him may average 3-5 minutes when more time is needed. Not very good at diagnosing illnesses. Have had several mis-diagnosis from him that have caused a lifetime of dibilitating pain.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Though stated to be a children's doctor, he took on my 92 year old mother who suffered from post herpetic neuralgia and was in constant pain.Because Dr. Mangrum would prescribe oxycontin or neurotin, then pull her off it without a slow down. she wound up back in the emergency room again and again.He would send her home, minus the meds she took for a week or so, she would faint and an ambulance would take her back to the hospital. She lived at an assisted living facility and they gave her the meds he prescribed. We could only get medication through their pharmacy so once he prescribed aspirin. It came to $12 a bottle and this was never removed from her list of medications so that she paid for 2 or 3 bottles in the next months. When I called to ask him to remove it from their list, he said I was interferring and causing him trouble. I despise this man.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

I can easily and without reservation recommend Dr. Mangrum. I have been seeing him for 6 years as my primary doctor. He is genuinely concerned about finding the problem, not just throwing a prescription at me, and he listens intently to what I have to say. He is a good guy and an awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

There are now 4 generations of our family going to Dr. Mangrum. It is wonderful having a doctor who understands what is going on in the family as well as with each individual. He has an amazing recall of anything he has read . . and he is continuously reading and keeping up with medical research. I recommend Dr. Mangrum every opportunity I get.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Dr. Mangrum is always helpful and friendly. He in interested in my family beyond just our helath issues. When he moved across town we followed him, even though it now take 35 minutes to get to his office. He IS our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Timothy C. Mangrum's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal