Ratings for Dr. Deanna J. Anderson

I was very impressed and satisfied with my dental appointment. Had the most extensive dental exam that I've ever had, which showed exactly what is going on with my teeth and what needs attention. It was a learning experience and one that was shared with wonderful staff and Dr. Deanna Anderson, who helped me to understand and plan for future dental work. I felt cared about and was at ease with the whole experience. I'd certainly recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone who needs quality dental care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Anderson is kind, honest and very gentle. She always explains things thoroughly and makes me feel comfortable. I recommend her to everyone I know for pain free dental care!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had rather extensive dental work completed recently and I can say without hesitation that Dr. Anderson and her staff are the most professional, caring and competent group of dental care professionals I've had the privilege of coming across in over 40 years of dental work. They made me feel completely at ease. For me, they were the model for how folks should be treated when they seek dental care of any kind. I cannot recommend them highly enough and will be sure to return for all my follow up care.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Excellent dental care and genuine concern for patients. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

It is important for me to have a healthy mouth since I am getting older and have heart disease Bacteria in the mouth will not be good for my heart. Dr Deanna pointed this out and showed real concern for me.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Unethical practice that sells you on dental care that you do not need! Get a second opinion before having any work done there!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Deanna is kind, gentle, honest and thorough. I have been seeing her for several years and have referred many friends and coworkers who are equally happy . Great dentist and staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Deanna is kind, gentle, honest and thorough. I have had great experiences every time I go to the dentist. Friendly staff and great hygienist too. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

On Oct24th, Dr. Deanna Anderson was very short and kept cutting me off when I wanted to say something, more importantly, she kept telling her assistant that the assistant failed to re-order ice pack's soon enough. She kept repeating this to the assistant about 20 times, as to discipline her while working on my tooth. At one point she even asked me if I agreed. When she finished with me, I told Dr. Anderson that she had driven her point home many times over with her employee in front of a patient. Lacks people skills or some might say bed manners.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I could go into a lengthy description of a very upsetting experience. Let's just say when you go into a dentist's office and the 1st thing you see are a lot of pamphlets on financing your care... Beware! Even more so when a doctor sets up a payment plan after your initial cleaning visit. Add to that you had great teeth at your not too young of age, and are suddenly told that both you and your teenage son need very-multiple extensive procedures. Some of which we naively went forward with. I wish everyone could call me to get information on all that transpired. Upsetting and too lengthy to write into this review. There was a board investigation. No findings, but I do not know what and how the review went forth. I wish someone had left a review for me to find. At best, if anyone else had a generally horrifying experience I hope as a favor to others you would provide your comments.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014