Dr. Jason E. Lake

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Lake

Dr. Lake and the entire team are great. The surgery from Dr. Lake on my ankle was a terrific success. All people involved took care of me from check-in and insurance, to the PA Jared, to the assistants, to the check-out. This is the place to go. Thanks Dr. Lake and team.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr Lake was able to correct an issue that a previous Dr either missed or did incorrectly. Everything about the experience was great except had to wait for a good while in follow up visits. Dr lake wanted to only do surgery as a last resort.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Very positive experience. Dr Lake is knowledgeable and caring and so is his P.A.Jared. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of an ortho.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I received fantastic care from Dr. Lake and his staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr Lake is an exceptionally skilled orthopedic surgeon. He is professional, yet his concern and compassion are evident. His wonderful staff (P.A. Jared, Med Asst. Lauren, and Work Comp Rep. Anna) are a fabulous part of his team. An MRI had indicated an ankle injury had occurred 2 years prior to my visit. When I realized surgery might be a possibility, I was trying my best to avoid it. Dr Lake always listened and respected my thoughts-- giving his expert opinion while offering alternative solutions—and trying the most effective conservative approach rather than rushing into surgery. After it became apparent to me that surgery was my only hope of relieving my chronic pain, Dr Lake still allowed it to be my decision after giving me his expert opinion. I love the fact that he makes you feel like you are part of a team effort to get you better. He explains everything in detail and includes you in the decision process. Although I’d injured my ankle 2 years prior, I still had chronic daily pain not typical of the actual injury that I had sustained. Based on his knowledge and expertise, his calculation on what was actually causing the pain was right on target and he was able to correct two additional issues which had not shown up on the MRI or x-ray. Prior to surgery, the chronic pain impacted my daily life in all activities that involved standing or walking. Thanks to his highly competent skill, I am now living pain free. With regards to his team, Lauren was friendly and responsive in returning calls when I had questions or concerns in between appointments. When Anna heard I was having a tough time getting approval from worker’s comp for necessary post surgery care items, she was on the phone to them immediately making sure it was taken care of. P.A. Jared was very knowledgeable and helpful during post-surgery appointments…always lending his advice and support. Before surgery, my 3 biggest fears were—1) The pain after surgery, 2) The recovery process, and 3) That a resolution for the chronic pain would not be found. The recovery after surgery was about 85-90% less painful than I was expecting it to be. This really surprised me! The recovery process, although it takes time and can be hard, was made easier by the entire Dr Lake team who answered questions, concerns and helped me know what to expect along the way. And, as far as the chronic pain goes… It’s GONE… and life is finally back to normal. Prior to meeting Dr Lake, I was not sure that would ever happen. I owe Dr Lake and his staff a debt of gratitude for such a successful surgery and recovery, and for all of their combined expertise, skill, genuine concern, phenomenal customer service and their synergistic team attitude and performance. Dr Lake is an excellent surgeon, who I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I have the highest opinion and regard for Dr. Lake, PA Jared Susini and medical assistant, Lauren. Their professionalism, high degree of concern and the ability to instill confidence are to be admired. I had unusual issues that required multiple procedures and innovative tecniques to address, successfully, I might add. Dr. Lake persevered and I never lost confidence in him or his treatment plan. My healing and well being were always a top priority. Absolutely the finest medical care I have ever experienced, thank you so very much.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I'm so grateful for the care provided by Dr. Lake, Jared, and the staff. Their knowledge and professionalism is exceptional. The quality of care has been excellent from start to finish for my surgery and followup care. They showed compassion for my fears and concerns - and answered all of my questions very patiently and thoroughly. Appointments were always on time, efficient, but not rushed. Highly recommend Dr. Lake and his team.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Great group. They made us feel very comfortable from day one. Went over all of our options. Made my 15 year old daughter feel very at ease before , during and after her ankle surgery. They know their stuff and also have great personalities.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr Lake and Jared were absolutely fantastic! They are the consummate professionals and I had nothing but complete confidence in them from Day 1. They set the right expectations as I went through my surgery and healing process> I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat,

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

After working as a surgical nurse who used to advise friends and family which surgeons I would recommend, I can now (with plate and screws in my own ankle and fully recovered) highly recommend Dr. Lake with no reservations whatsoever!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Jason E. Lake's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)