Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Scurti

aggressive doctor and staff. did not feel comfortable

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Recently after a very long procedure was completed, I was still in amazement. I had several teeth pulled , and several implants put in, all in the same day. All I could think about was the pain I was going to be in when the novicain wore off. Much to my surprise I was not in any pain at all. I had a temporary bridge which looked very good and I just had to wait until it all healed and then I would get my permanent bridge. I would go into the office every couple of weeks to make sure everything was healing properly. The office called me after about 12 weeks to tell me that my permanent bridge was in. My new bridge fit well, looked beautiful and I am so pleased.. Dr. Scurti is by far the best dentist I have ever been to and the people in his office are by far the best.Carol G.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I found the doctor and the office to be very pushy. They kept telling me that i needed to get veneers and other cosmetic work. my teeth have no cavities and i love my crooked smile.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Scurti, very patient and sensitive. The staff is just as wonderful. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

makes me feel real comfotable. see to always have my best intrest in mind.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I had a small dental filling on a front tooth that fell out. I had no pain or discomfort, I simply wanted to have this taken care of. I went to Dr. Scurti who said that he would like to do an x-ray (even though it was a very shallow filling that fell out). I'm pregnant so I refused the x-ray. He then said he would only do a temporary filling and I will have to come back to have the permanent filling done after delivery. I was ok with that. The drilling lasted about 6 seconds, the whole procedure about 2.5 minutes. Total amount charged for the "procedure" was the insane $455. The smug, condescending and incredibly annoying receptionist told me that they would have charged me a little less if I agreed to have my teeth cleaned on that day (I had refused that because I had my teeth cleaned not long ago at a different office). They push x-rays like there's no tomorrow, needed or not. Having paid $455 for a small temporary feeling I feel like someone robbed in a bright daylight.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010