Ratings for Dr. William BRUNO

I went to dr bruno for a breast augmentation i was very insecure of my body i was a size 32a bra. I got dr brunos info from a co worker who showed me Wat a great job he had done on her BA . Immediately i went in for consultation i was 100% sure of what i was doing. My Consultant iris Mora was very helpful always answering whatever questions i had. After my Saline BA I am a size 32 D bra and i have never loved my body like i do now. I would recommend Dr Bruno to anyone. I trust him with my body 100%

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I never was happy with my butt. Saw Dr. Bruno for a Brazilian butt lift and knew that was the place for me. He explained the surgery, showed lots of photos and made me feel comfortable. The receptionist also had it done and told me what to expect. So happy I met Dr. Bruno

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I had a breast augmentation a few months ago with Dr.Bruno. I wasn't sure who to go to at first but decided to choose him based on his photos and reviews. The cost was pretty good and I really like the staff. I wish I had done this years ago.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013