Ratings for Dr. Michael J. DIAMOND

2016 and Diamond is still awesome!! I've been seeing him for 37 years and the level of service hasn't changed a bit! The staff really does make you feel right at home and he is extremely personable and caring. I've even recommended others to go to him and I have received feedback that they agree with my assessment! He's cut his desk staff down to one, but Nina is nice and it helps that she is married to the Dentist!! She is very pleasant and easy to work with. I'll be a patient of Diamond's until he retires which will make me incredibly sad :( Until then i'm a HAPPY CAMPER and loyal patient of Dr. Diamond!! Raya is awesome too!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Diamond since I was a little girl and he has been my only dentist. From cleanings to root canals, his staff makes you feel so comfortable and I never feel any pain during the procedures. I also like that he has the staff follow up with you after certain procedures to make sure you are ok. The office truly cares about the patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Diamond has been my dentist since I was a little girl!! He's always made me feel comfortable and has incredible chairside manner!! His warm and caring personality makes it easy to have whatever he recommends be done! He's the absolute best! You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Never met a more concerned dentist with a gentle hand

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Diamond is an amazing dentist. I was so afraid of dentists, but him and his friendly staff made me feel so comfortable. So happy I found him

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Diamond has been my family's dentist for over 30 years. He is so caring and knowledgeable. He's staff always explains the details of the procedures. I feel extremely pampered there.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011